Cast of The School for Good and Evil

Here’s where you recognise the cast of Netflix’s The School for Good and Evil from

Could this cast get any more famous?!

Netflix’s latest fantasy drama The School for Good and Evil has just dropped and this cast is nothing short of Hollywood A-Listers and some of the creme de la creme of Broadway. The new movie is based on a book of the same name and it follows two close friends, Sophie and Agatha, who find themselves on the differing sides of a battle between good and evil. The friends are then taken away to an enchanted school for future fairytale heroes and villains. The cast is full of familiar faces who have probably walked more red carpets than one could count.

Here is where you recognise the cast of Netflix’s The School for Good and Evil from:

Sophia Anne Caruso – Sophie

Sophia Anne Caruso plays Sophie, a seamstress who has dreams of escaping her miserable life and becoming a princess. Theatre fans may recognise Sophie for her role in the Broadway musical adaptation of Beetlejuice as Lydia Deetz. The 21-year-old has also starred in 2013’s The Sound of Music Live and Jack of the Red Hearts.

Sofia Wylie – Agatha

Agatha has the power to be a real witch and she is played by Sofia Wylie. Sofia’s big break was in the Disney Plus show High School Musical: The Musical: The Series, as Gina. Sofia has just turned 18 and has already been in a string of Disney TV shows including Andi Mack, Shook and Marvel’s Rising: Heart of Iron.

Kerry Washington – Professor Dovey

If you have never seen Kerry Washington on your TV screen, you ought to give your taste in television a rejig. Kerry Washington stars as Professor Dovey and she is the kind head of The School for Good. Washington is best known for her role as Olivia Pope in Scandal. Kerry has also starred in Little Fires Everywhere alongside Reese Witherspoon and in the Netflix drama American Son starring Steven Pasquale and Jeremy Jordan.

Charlize Theron – Lady Lesso

Oscar winning actress Charlize Theron stars as Lady Lesso in the Netflix fantasy film and is the head of The School for Evil. Fans will recognise Charlize for her role in Mad Max: Fury Road, Atomic Blonde and Hancock.

Michelle Yeoh – Professor Anemone

Michelle Yeoh plays the role of Professor Anemone, a teacher at The School for Good. Most recently, Michelle has starred in Marvel’s Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings and Everything Everywhere All at Once. Yeoh has also starred in Tomorrow Never Dies as Wai Lin, alongside Pierce Brosnan. Michelle is set to star in the upcoming Avatar film in December 2022.

Laurence Fishburne – School Master

via Netflix

Laurence Fisburne is the School Master and he is best known for his role as Morpheus in The Matrix. The actor has also starred in the 90s classic Boyz N the Hood and had a recurring role in the action thriller films John Wick.

Jamie Flatters – Tedros

via Netflix

Tedros is a student at The School for Good and is the son of King Arthur. Alongside Michelle Yeoh, Jamie has a role in the upcoming Avatar film. Jamie also starred in the ITV thriller Liar and the BBC drama series So Awkward.

Kit Young – Rafal

Rafal is a dangerous figure “with mysterious ties to Sophie” who threatens to destroy the school. Avid Netflix fans will recognise Kit for his role as Jesper Fahey in Shadow and Bone.

The School for Good and Evil is available now on Netflix. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.