Cole Barnett Love Is Blind

This is everything you need to know about Cole Barnett from Love Is Blind season three

He’s giving off big Shayne from season two energy

Love Is Blind season three finally dropped today and the main character in episode one is Cole Barnett – but who is he? The show focuses on individuals getting to know one another without being distracted by physicality. Cole is grabbing everyone’s attention though and I think it’s because he has a Shayne from season two vibe about him. Anyway, here’s everything you need to know about Cole Barnett from Love Is Blind season three.

Cole Barnett is the founder of Bdellium Real Estate

The 27-year-old graduated from King’s University with a Bachelor’s degree in General Christian Studies in 2017. Cold also spent time working as a youth pastor in San Diego. If you’re not familiar with them, youth pastor’s help guide kids and young adults and teach them about Christianity, encouraging them to worship and get involved with projects.

After completing this, Cole returned to Texas and started his career in Real Estate. After working in the industry for a year and a half, he started his own business. His life goal is to renovate and flip houses, restore neighbourhoods and give advice to renters.

His says his ideal wife would appreciate his weirdness

Cole says he wants someone who appreciates him being crazy and weird, not someone who wants to “tone it down.” His Netflix bio for the show says he is looking for a loyal woman who has a relationship with God already. Apparently his biggest pet peeve is someone who cannot drive, rogue but fair!

In the first episode we see Cole hit it off with Colleen, a ballet dancer, early on. But he then connects with Zanab on a deeper level and they cover some heavy topics like the death of her parents when she was a teenager. 27-year-old Cole also tells Zanab he was married briefly when he was younger so he now has a better understanding of what he’s looking for in a partner.

PSA: He likes to fish…a lot

All you need to do is have a glimpse at this man’s Instagram account and you’ll notice how much he likes to fish. He’s even taken loads of those classic dating profile photos men have of them holding a fish – it’s evil but iconic at the same time.

Love Is Blind season three is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.