Amber Gill Teddy Edwardes

Apparently Amber Gill is dating Teddy Edwardes, here is all the evidence so far

I’m shook!!

Love Island winner Amber Gill is rumoured to be dating Teddy Edwardes after the two were spotted exchanging flirty messages on social media with one another. Teddy is the 33-year-old event organiser behind Lick Events and was recently spotted with the former Love Island champion in a TikTok video and fans are going crazy for it.

Fans first spotted the two could be romantically linked after Teddy was spotted with Amber in a TikTok video. Featured in a TikTok video discussing the biggest red flag, Teddy can be spotted in the background of the video and even giving her opinion. Fans were questioning if the two were dating, with one comment saying: “So is Amber Rose now with Teddy?”

To go even further, fans of the Love Island star began to put together that Amber had bought Teddy tickets to see the Arctic Monkeys. On her Instagram story, Teddy answered a question which asked: “What is the kindest thing someone’s done for you recently?”, and she responded: “I’m usually the one that does all the kind things but someone got up at the crack of dawn to buy me Arctic Monkeys tickets the other day which was nice.”

Amber tweeted on October 3rd: “Arctic Monkeys tickets. I’m really that girl.”

Teddy continued to spark romance rumours after posting cryptic emojis when fans asked if she was single. The two then went onto indirect each other on social media. In an Instagram story, Amber responded to a question asking if she and the person wanted to make up and Amber said: “My advice would be text her because sometimes being stubborn isn’t worth it.”

Teddy then posted a photo on her Instagram story which read: “Indirects are fun until I can’t figure out which one is mine.”

A further clue of their relationship is an exchange of emojis between the two. Amber tweeted about loving dating “older people”, to which Teddy replied with an eye roll emoji. Teddy and Amber have an eight year age gap.

Amber recently told Closer Magazine she has recently been dating girls and that she doesn’t have a type. She said: “I’m not like 100 per cent over guys. I was annoyed at the time with guys when I said all that [on Twitter] but yes, I have dated girls. In the past and recently as well, it’s great. Girls are gorgeous! Before, I didn’t have awareness [about my sexuality] and now I have awareness and it is what it is, I don’t have a type, I like what I like.”

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.