Meet the super recognisable cast of new Netflix movie Luckiest Girl Alive

Weekend plans? Sorted ✅

Netflix has just released a new mystery thriller film for us to become obsessed with. Luckiest Girl Alive has a cast full of people you’ll have seen in other things, and it’s based on a best-selling book.

Luckiest Girl Alive is based on the best-selling novel with the same name by Jessica Knoll, and follows a writer’s perfectly crafted New York City life as it starts to unravel when a true crime documentary forces her to confront her harrowing high school history.

Here is the full cast of Luckiest Girl Alive on Netflix, and where you recognise all of their faces from.

Mila Kunis – Ani FaNelli

Mila Kunis in the cast of Luckiest Girl Alive on Netflix

via Netflix

Mila Kunis is cast as the lead in Luckiest Girl Alive, playing Ani FaNelli. You’ve definitely seen 39-year-old megastar actress Mila in other shows and films, notably in That ’70s Show, Friends With Benefits, Ted and Bad Moms. She’s also the voice of Meg in Family Guy.

Finn Wittrock – Luke Harrison

Finn Wittrock - Luke Harrison

via Netflix

Finn Wittrock plays Luke Harrison, Ani’s fiancé. 37-year-old Finn is a bit of a Netflix staple, having featured in American Horror Story and as Edmund Tolleson in Ratched.

Connie Britton – Dina

Connie Britton in the cast of Luckiest Girl Alive on Netflix

via Netflix

Ani’s mother Dina is played by 55-year-old actress Connie Britton. Yes, the Connie Britton who played Debra Newell in the first season of Dirty John. Connie has been in loads of things, such as Friday Night Lights, 9-1-1, Nashville and the first season of American Horror Story.

Jennifer Beals – LoLo Vincent

Jennifer Beals - LoLo Vincent

via Netflix

Jennifer Beals plays LoLo Vincent, Ani’s boss at The Woman’s Bible. This isn’t the first time she’s starred alongside Mila Kunis, they were also in film The Book of Eli together. Jennifer made her film debut in My Bodyguard, before receiving critical acclaim for her role in Flashdance. She also featured in The L Word.

Chiara Aurelia – Young Ani FaNelli

Chiara Aurelia in the cast of Luckiest Girl Alive on Netflix

via Netflix

Chiara Aurelia plays Ani in flashback scenes to when she was at high school. She’s 20 in real life, but has already been in titles such Netflix horror films Fear Street Part Two: 1978 and Gerald’s Game. She also played Jeanette Turner in the Freeform teen drama series, Cruel Summer.

Thomas Barbusca – Arthur Finneman

Thomas Barbusca - Arthur Finneman

via Netflix

Arthur Finneman, a school friend of Ani’s, is played by Thomas Barbusca. He’s 19 in real life, and is known for portraying Chip Pemberton, one of the three kids in TV sitcom, The Mick. He also starred in the film Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life and plays Drew, the camp bully kid, in Netflix series Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp.

Scoot McNairy – Andrew Larson

Scoot McNairy - Andrew Larson

via Netflix

Scoot McNairy is in the cast of Luckiest Girl Alive as Ani’s high school teacher, Mr Larson. His most recent role was in Netflix film Blonde, but you might also recognise Scoot from Narcos: Mexico and Godless, both Netflix series.

Justine Lupe – Nell Rutherford

Justine Lupe in the cast of Luckiest Girl Alive on Netflix

via Netflix

Ani’s best friend Nell is played by Justine Lupe. She played Willa in Succession, as well as having roles in Mr Mercedes, Cristela, and The Marvelous Mrs Maisel.

Dalmar Abuzeid – Aaron Wickersham

Dalmar Abuzeid - Aaron Wickersham 

via Netflix

In Luckiest Girl Alive, Aaron is the director of a crime documentary, who invites Ani to tell her side of the story of what happened when she was younger. He’s played by Dalmar Abuzeid, who you might know from Degrassi: The Next Generation and Anne with an E.

Rebecca Ablack – Beth Fuller

Rebecca Ablack in the cast of Luckiest Girl Alive on Netflix

via Netflix

Rebecca Ablack plays Beth in scenes from school with Ani. You definitely recognise Rebecca as Padma from Ginny and Georgia, and she’s the sister of Raymond Ablack, also from Ginny and Georgia!

Luckiest Girl Alive is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.