Natalie says the footage of her showing the DMs between Shayne and Shaina was cut

Drop the messages bestie!!

Love Is Blind: After the Altar dropped a few weeks ago and it gave us an update on our favourite season two contestants, including a whole load of new drama revolving around screenshots between Natalie, Shayne and Shaina.

In the episode, Natalie says after she left Shayne at the altar, they tried to make their relationship work however the found “flirtatious messages” between him and Shaina Hurley. Natalie says the DMs were sent whilst Shaina was in a relationship with her boyfriend, now husband, Christos Lardakis.

Natalie says she saw messages about what would have happened if they ended up together and “how wild their sex life would be.” Natalie says: “You don’t do that to someone you love.”

After Shaina found out Natalie told the group about the DMs, she invited Shayne to Christos’ restaurant where they talked about Natalie’s claims. As the pair are alone she tells Shayne: “We’ve always been appropriate. We’ve never hung out alone.”

According to Shaina, the most inappropriate thing she’d sent to Shayne was calling him “sweet baby.”

In a recent interview with Entertainment Tonight, Natalie says there is footage of her showing the DMs during the reunion episode however it was cut from the show. She also reveals that on top of DMs, she also spoke about texts and emails between Shayne and Shaina but they weren’t shown either. In her interview Natalie says: “I think a lot more was left on the cutting room floor. I understand, in terms of how much you can really show in these 45-minute-long episodes, but what I do have is, again, text messages and emails with Shayne, talking about him unsending Instagram messages, deleting messages, and those DMs with Shaina, so that’s something that I talked about that didn’t make the cut. I think that kind of  would have helped the story.”

Natalie also then alleged Shaina wasn’t the only woman Shayne was talking to. She said: “I think that whole situation — it wasn’t just with Shaina; it was with other women. And I think that situation, along with how he handled that situation as well, was the final straw in that relationship, closing the door.”

Both seasons of Love Is Blind are available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.