Black British influencers to be following

All the Black British TikTok stars and influencers you need to be following right now

They’re all icons tbh

Social media has created some of the most popular influencers of our generation. Whether it is because they give us belly aches of laughter or informative pieces about what is going on the world, there is an influencer or TikToker for everyone. However, there are loads of Black influencers and TikTokers who just don’t get the credit they deserve. Whether you already know of them or see their videos on your FYP every now and again but don’t follow them, these are Black British TikTok stars and social media influencers you need to be following:

JTA Official

JTA is a TikToker who is all over my For You Page and if he isn’t on yours, just you wait. With an impressive 840,000 followers and 31 million likes on TikTok, there is no doubt about the 18-year-old making his way onto your phone screens. Majority of his TikTok videos are skits from different POVS, with some gaining up to one million views. One of his most popular TikTok videos is a POV of “when girls say ‘LOL’ for no reason”. The video has two million views and it will have you in stitches, mainly because we’re all guilty of doing this.

@jta.official0

U can say LOL to anything atp😂😂😂 #girls #lol #jta

♬ original sound – JTA

He also posts videos to his YouTube channel, with some getting over 10,000 views. JTA is definitely a comedian in the works.

Coco Sarel

A TikToker who was definitely all over your For You Page during Love Island season is Coco Sarel. Over the summer months, Sarel became known for her Love Island debrief videos that she would post after every episode. She has accumulated almost 40 million likes on TikTok with 760,000 followers and is showing no signs of slowing down. Her witty and hilarious takes on every episode of Love Island is something to be adored.

Her videos don’t stop at Love Island as she talks about an array of different topics on her account including offering her opinion on the Royal Family as well as hilarious storytime videos.

Abraham Bunga

Abraham is best known for his TikTok videos ripping West Londoners to absolute shreds and you can’t be made about it because it is painfully accurate. The comedian has over 300,000 followers on TikTok and 8.5 million likes. His videos mainly consist of different POVs of Londoners and how they all interact with people differently. One of his genius videos has been viewed over 14 million times. He has even made a TikTok with Antigoni, iconic if you ask me.

@abrahambunga1

How People From London Move To Islanders At Wireless🌴 @Antigoni #fyp #relatable #eastlondon #southlondon #northlondon #westlondon

♬ original sound – Abrahambunga

Nella Rose

If you don’t already follow Nella Rose on social media you are missing out. Whether you know Nella for her YouTube channel, her antics with Chunkz and Yung Filly or her co-presenting gig on Catfish UK, there is no way you haven’t come across her. With over 600,000 followers on Instagram and 700,000 subscribers on YouTube, Nella Rose is one of the funniest Black British influencers on the scene right now. If you haven’t heard of Nella Rose you’ve definitely heard her say: “Are you not embarrassed? This is really embarrassing”.

David Larbi

David Larbi has been on TikTok for a hot minute and if you can say you aren’t obsessed with how soothing his voice is then you’re lying. Best known for his singing videos and more recently reviewing drinks he was “tricked, bamboozled and hoodwinked” by, David is a TikToker you need on your For You Page right now. David now creates his own music and in 2022 released his first EP called Headz (The Severity of Everything).

@davidlarbi_

This beer has failed to butter me up!

♬ original sound – David Larbi

Adeola Patronne

Is she Arrdee’s muse? We’ll never know. Adeola is one of the most entertaining people on the internet right now. Her YouTube channel is filled with hilarious vlogs and she has absolutely no filter which is something we love to see. Adeola also hosts the BBC Pressed podcast alongside Mariam Musa and it is simply iconic.

Lockdown T

CEO of Dave analysis Lockdown T is a TikToker you may or may not have come across. His TikTok page covers a range of different topics including the latest music drops as well as comedy sketches, mainly to do with Dave. Arguably one of the biggest Dave fans on the app, he has over 120,000 followers on TikTok with 4.6 million likes.

Miah Carter

19-year-old Miah Carter is a TikToker that will always manage to find her way onto your For You Page. With 2.8 million followers on TikTok and 90.6 million likes, Miah covers a range of different topics on her TikTok videos. Whether it is sharing her iconic makeup looks or sharing body positivity with her followers, Miah is the “big sis” you need in your life.

@miahhcarter

GRWM for a movie premiere 📸🤍 thanks @jayjaypruk & @primevideouk loved it #grwm #getreadywithme #makeup #makeupartist

♬ original sound – Miahcarter

Throughout her TikTok career, Miah has been open about body image, self-love and living with autism. Speaking to Glamour in 2021, Miah said: “I love talking to myself in the mirror, reading quotes and following body-positive accounts. My advice to young women and girls on the same journey is to be yourself and don’t change yourself just to be accepted.”

Victor Kunda

If you don’t know how Victor Kunda is, you need to stop everything you’re doing and get to know. The digital creator is best known for his skits on TikTok as well as his hilarious one-liners, there is nothing Victor Kunda cannot do. Whether he is rubbing shoulders with the greats like Keke Palmer or dropping some absolute fire Instagram pictures, he is the influencer you need on your feed.

@victor.kunda

POV: this has literally happened to you in a yt club 🤣 #goingoutout

♬ OUT OUT (feat. Charli XCX & Saweetie) – Joel Corry & Jax Jones

For the latest TikTok trends, guides, viral filters and news – follow The Holy Church of TikTok on Facebook.