beyonce birthday party

Just a list of the really random celebs who showed up at Beyoncé’s 41st birthday party

This is my Met Gala!

Beyoncé turned 41 last week, but, as a little treat for us, she had the most amazing birthday party over the weekend (10th September).

The big event was roller-disco themed (little-known fact, but her 21st birthday was ALSO roller-disco) and very Renaissance. Celebs were top-to-toe in either fancy dress (just wait until you see Offset as Michael Jackson), or literal fancy dresses.

But, the mix of attendees was more random than a noughties Jonathan Ross Halloween party. Katy Perry, Zendaya, Adele and Lily-Rose Depp were all in the same room together, as well as the A-Listers you’re about to see. So, exactly who was at Beyoncé’s legendary 41st birthday – and, more importantly, why wasn’t I there?

Kim, Khloé and Kris

Officially putting any rumours of a feud to bed, Kim Kardiashian, Khloe Kardashian and Kris Jenner each showed up to Beyoncé’s birthday. And, obviously, they couldn’t resist posting about it on Instagram AND Twitter. They’re just like me!

Bella Hadid

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Bella 🦋 (@bellahadid)

Bella Hadid looked amazing, but I didn’t even know these two were mates? You learn something new every day, I guess.

Offset

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by OFFSET (@offsetyrn)

Every paparazzi pic I saw of Offset at Beyoncé’s birthday just showed him standing very contemplatively and still, dressed head-to-toe in Thriller-era Michael Jackson clothes. Even the caption on his Instagram post is making me howl.

Megan Fox and Machine Gun Kelly

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Megan Fox (@meganfox)

At this point, I’m worried Beyoncé might’ve just invited these two because they *are* the moment. Bearing in mind we’ve never seen MGK and Megan on a double-date with Beyoncé and Jay-Z, this could potentially be the most random invite yet.

Drake

Okay, so Beyoncé and Drake have collabed several times in the past, so this isn’t that random. But… the socks? Beyoncé is a multi-millionaire and her party bag contained SOCKS. Unless they’re stuffed with cash, I’d be respectfully handing them back.

Lizzo

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Lizzo (@lizzobeeating)

Lizzo looked, frankly, stunning. And we know her and Bey have been mutual admirers since Truth Hurts came out. We need a song soon though, please!

Big Freedia

I have to thank Beyoncé for bringing Big Freedia into my life – she deserves all the success and more, and I love their friendship.