Guys, the third season of Bling Empire is coming to Netflix next month!

Netflix has shared new pictures and insight into the new dramas and I need it NOW

PSA: Season three of Bling Empire finally has a release date, and it’s next month! Yep, we’re getting another series following our favourite rich kids very soon, and I can’t wait.

Season two was full of dramas, with loads of the cast members falling out (of course), rumoured romance between Kim and Kevin, new girl Dorothy stirring up trouble, confusion over Cherie and Jessey’s relationship and of course, our Queen Anna Shay was right at the centre of it all.

First look of Bling Empire season three on Netflix

via Netflix

The ending of season two was very very mysterious, with Kelly’s ex Andrew turning up at Anna’s door. Netflix has teased that season three will pick up where the second left off, so hopefully we will be straight into some answers about what that was all about.

via Netflix

Our favourite members of the cast are also back, and Netflix has given us some insight about what’s in-store for them.

Kane Lim “books a major fashion campaign and surprisingly starts a whole new career” and Kevin Kreider is rekindling “an old romance.” So sadly, it’s looking like Kim is out the picture romantically. Anna and Christine are still feuding too, naturally. “Nearly everyone gets pulled even deeper into the feud between Christine and Anna. How can they bring peace?” reads a teaser shared by Netflix.

via Netflix

Netflix has also shared a bunch of first look preview pictures of Bling Empire season three, including the cast hanging out together, some intimate chats going on and Christine and Kevin heading to Paris Fashion Week. It’s all going on in their world! New episodes are expected on October 5th.

via Netflix

Speaking of the drama we should expect in season three, cast member Dorothy Wang said the storylines “intensify” in new episodes. “All the drama that you see [in season two], it really continues to intensify and heat up,” she said. “The feuds get feudier and there’s a lot of deep-rooted things that come out.” Dorothy added: “A lot of lines are drawn and a lot of friendships are ended.”

via Netflix

Bling Empire season three will be available on Netflix from October 5th. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.