Inside the gorgeous Instagrams of the cast of Dated and Related on Netflix

I’ve never seen so many perfect profiles all in one place

Just when you thought it had been a while since Netflix had a dating show released, its just dropped Dated and Related. Whilst the idea of the show might sound a bit weird, dating alongside your family members, we all know we’re soon to be obsessed with the cast and will be binge-watching the show with no shame. So, you’re probably going to be following the Instagrams of the cast of Dated and Related very, very soon.

Surprise surprise! The cast of a dating show have perfect feeds and always look 10/10 when they post. Did we expect any different? This lot could literally all be influencers. Here are all the Instagrams of the cast of Dated and Related on Netflix.

Diana Javidi and Nina Javidi Parsijani

Handle: @ninaxdiana

Instagrams of the cast of Dated and Related on Netflix, Diana Javidi and Nina Javidi Parsijani

via Instagram @ninaxdiana

Diana and Nina have a single Instagram account, which they share. The sisters are from Oslo, Norway and both work as jewellery specialists. Their bio states that they are currently living in London. Their feed is exactly what you would expect from an influencers’ – outfit pictures and perfect selfies of them together. They currently have 16k followers.

Jason Cohen and Chris Hahn

Jason: @jasoncohenofficial

Jason Cohen

via Instagram @jasoncohenofficial

Chris: @chrishahnofficial

Jason and Chris call themselves South Jersey’s hottest and most popular duo. Jason works as a lifeguard and jet ski instructor, whilst Chris is a server and surf instructor. With this information in mind, are we at all surprised that both of their Instagrams are just covered in topless beach and gym pictures? Jason has 4.6k followers, and also has an account for health and fitness. Chris has 2.7k followers.

Chris Hahn

via Instagram @chrishahnofficial

The pair have set up a joint Instagram, @thecohahns. As you’d expect, it’s just fun selfies of them both.

Mady and Lily Bajor

Mady: @mady

Instagrams of the cast of Dated and Related on Netflix, Mady Bajor

via Instagram @mady

Lily: @lilybajor

Mady’s Instagram is FUN. She is pretty much always on the beach or out with friends, and the vibes are immaculate. Tbh, I just want to spend a day hanging out with her. She currently has just over 44k followers. Lily has 4k followers, and on Instagram describes herself as a “Texas girl gone international”. She too is pretty much always on holiday.

Lily Bajor

via Instagram @lilybajor

Since being announced as part of the show, the sisters have also made a joint Instagram account, called @thebajorsisters.

Kaz and Kieran Bishop

Kaz: @kazbishop_

Kaz Bishop

via Instagram @kazbishop_

Kieran: @kieranbishop__

If their Instagrams are anything to go by, Dated and Related cast members Kaz and Kieran love the finer things in life. Think luxury holidays and going out for meals all the time. Kaz has just over 3.6k followers right now. Kieran has a lot more followers, currently 24.4k.

Instagrams of the cast of Dated and Related on Netflix, Kieran Bishop

via Instagram @kieranbishop__

The brothers also have a joint Instagram account, @bishopbros_ . There isn’t much on there at the moment, mainly just promo for the Netflix show.

Dyman and Deyon Miller

Dyman: @dymanqrystal

Dyman Miller

via Instagram @dymanqrystal

Deyon: @itsdeyon

Dyman already has quite a lot of Instagram followers, 27.8k. She’s listed as a digital creator and her feed is very much clean, influencer vibes.

Instagrams of the cast of Dated and Related on Netflix, Deyon Miller

via Instagram @itsdeyon

Deyon’s feed is quite curated too, with highlights for eating out, road trips and travelling. He has 18k followers, making them a very followed duo!

Corrina and Joey Roppo

Corrina: @corrinaroppo

Corrina Roppo

via Instagram @corrinaroppo

Joey: @joeyroppo

Sorry, but where do I apply to be Corrina’s best mate? Her Insta is just so *nice*. She’s literally smiling and having fun in every single picture, and looks as though she spends the majority of her time hanging out in cool places. She has just over 1k followers currently.

Joey Roppo

via Instagram @joeyroppo

Joey’s Insta is good vibes too, and he shares loads of pictures with his younger sister. Joey has 1.5k followers.

Daniel and Julia Perfetto

Daniel: @danielperfetto_

Instagrams of the cast of Dated and Related on Netflix, Daniel Perfetto

via Instagram @danielperfetto_

Julia: @juliaperfetto

Daniel and Julia join the cast in episode three. Daniel doesn’t have many posts on Instagram, but the majority of them are blue-washed holiday, beach and pool pictures. He has 1.4k followers currently.

Julia Perfetto

via Instagram @juliaperfetto

Julia has a lot more posts, and most of them reflect her job as a personal trainer. She shares loads of videos working out and does some sponsored work on Instagram with health brands. She currently has 15k followers.

Alara and Ceylan Taneri

Alara: @alarataneri

Instagrams of the cast of Dated and Related on Netflix, Alara Taneri

via Instagram @alarataneri

Ceylan: @ceylantaneri

Finally in the cast of Dated and Related are Alara and Ceylan, who between them also have some of the most curated Instagrams you will ever see. Alara’s is all outfit pictures set against perfectly neutral backgrounds – whoever takes her pictures for her deserves a pay rise. Seriously. She has just over 16.1k followers.

Ceylan Taneri

via Instagram @ceylantaneri

Ceylan, who has 2k followers, is also very fond of a neutral background to show off his outfits well. Award for the best dressed siblings on the show? Definitely right here.

Dated and Related is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.