Leonardo DiCaprio exes

All the mega famous people you had no idea Leonardo DiCaprio has dated

Rihanna?! What in the multiverse of madness is going on?

Over the years, Leonardo DiCaprio has been in a ton of relationships with most of them being with women strictly under 25 years of age. The Hollywood star has recently made headlines for his split from model Camila Morrone and the internet has had a field day with memes rinsing Leo for his dating life. Leo has dated a lot of women over the years, with some of them being the most famous actresses and models in the world. It’s mad that we live in a world where Leonardo DiCaprio and Blake Lively once dated. From supermodels to superstars, here are all the very famous exes of Leonardo DiCaprio you probably had no idea about:

Rihanna

If this isn’t the wildest crossover ever, I don’t know what is. Elle reported that Rihanna was once rumoured to have dated Leonardo DiCaprio after his split from Kelly Rohrbach in 2015. The two were spotted together at parties and nights out over the years and apparently Leo snuck into an afterparty for Rihanna’s birthday in 2017. People went wild for the possible pairing after they were photographed together at Coachella in 2016.

Blake Lively

A world where Blakely Lively and Ryan Reynolds haven’t always been together is so bizarre. Back in 2011, Leo and Blake were said to have been in a “whirlwind” five month romance. They were both seen on a yacht together in Cannes and were spotted going on dates in Italy and Australia.

Back in 2017 the producer of Gossip Girl, Joshua Safran, confirmed DiCaprio and Lively did date one another. Speaking with Vanity Fair, he said: “When I think about shooting the L.A. episodes, Blake was dating [DiCaprio] at the time, and she had a doll that she took photos of that she sent to Leo.”

Naomi Campbell

Back in the 90s, it was reported Naomi Campbell and Leonardo DiCaprio had a brief fling and are now life-long friends. To this day, Naomi and Leo holiday and attend charity events with one another, it’s all very wholesome.

Kelly Rohrbach

American actress Kelly Rohrbach was linked with DiCaprio in 2015. Rumours emerged of their relationship after they were spotting riding bikes together in New York City in June 2015. Kelly is well known for her role in the film Baywatch alongside Zac Efron.

Camila Morrone

Camila Morrone is Leo’s latest ex-girlfriend who has made headlines following their split, mainly because she has just turned 25. It is believed the two began dating in 2017 and she attended the 2020 Oscars with the movie star. Camila is the step daughter of Al Pacino and is set to star in the television adaptation of Daisy Jones & The Six on Amazon.

Camila did address the age gap with Leonardo. In an interview with the Los Angeles Times, she said: “There’s so many relationships in Hollywood – and in the history of the world – where people have large age gaps. I just think anyone should be able to date who they want to date.”