Drag Race UK season four guest judges

Drag Race UK has revealed all the iconic guest judges for season four and we’re not worthy

Whoever booked Alison Hammond needs a pay rise

Season four of Drag Race UK is so close at this point you can pretty much hear the clacking of heels on the BBC studio floor and RuPaul’s maniacal laugh echoing down the main stage. Before we finally get that long awaited cast reveal, the iconic batch of guest judges who are going to be casting their eye over the queens’ charisma, uniqueness, nerve and talent and… it’s amazing. It’s perfect. I’m obsessed. Here are the 14 guest judges and celebrity guests we’re about to see on season four of Drag Race UK!

Dame Joanna Lumley

Fresh off the back of The Vivienne doing an impersonation of her on All Stars 7’s Snatch Game, the national treasure herself Dame Joanna Lumley will be one of the guest judges on Drag Race UK season four.”It thrills me to be a part of RuPaul’s Drag Race UK. The show is astounding at every level, and I loved it from the very start. RuPaul is the definition of what it is to be fabulous, and the show is packed with mad creativity, humour, and drop-dead glamour,” she said.

Alison Hammond

Not to be dramatic, but this is the best thing that has literally EVER happened. Ever. “I can’t wait to join Ru and the judges on the main stage! I love Drag Race UK because the queens are extra and fabulous, just like me!” Erm, so true bestie.

Hannah Waddingham

The Ted Lasso actress was one of the first names announced for judging on the new season. Hannah said on her judging panel spot: “I’m ecstatic to be joining the Drag Race UK panel as a guest judge. Drag Race is all about passion, dedication and LOVE for their craft. Big kiss, Waddingham out.”

Boy George

Drag Race UK season four guest judges

80s pop legend Boy George is joining the panel – and it feels wild we’ve not seen the Karma Chameleon singer on there before, to be honest. “Drag Race is such a phenomena and it has unleashed intense creativity and debate. RuPaul has made the concept of drag into a household name! I’m part of the drag daisy chain. Every nice drag queen is my sister and the rest are second cousins! It was a lot of fun being part of the show,” Boy George said.

Lorraine Pascale

Drag Race UK season four guest judges

Via BBC

Iconic TV chef Lorraine Pascale is joining the panel, and she says her and Mama Ru have known each other for years so it’s a long time coming! “I’m so excited to finally team up with Ru and have some fun. We’ve known each other for so many years and I’m a massive fan of the show and everything it stands for. Bring on the glitter and sequins!”

Mel B

Scary Spice herself is ruturning to judge on the franchise after first appearing on season seven of Drag Race in the US – this is her first time on Drag Race UK. Mel said on her return: “I love the outfits and the performances. I love it when things go right and even more when things go wrong! But to me, the big moments are when the queens are praised and you can see that they really embrace what Ru says. I’m so excited to be a part of it all and see what spice they bring to the runway!”

Leomie Anderson

Victoria’s Secret angel and supermodel Leomie Anderson is so exited to be one of the guest judges for Drag Race UK season four – saying “I’m such a fan of RuPaul’s Drag Race UK and that’s because the UK queens come to slay! This really is the Olympics of drag and they do not cut any corners. They come to the runway and just put it all out there. They project their personalities, represent where they are from and showcase their style of drag. It’s such amazing artistic expression and I loved that I got the chance to see it first hand!”

FKA Twigs

The way I am actually screaming, crying throwing up? Pop ICON, music industry legend and iconic dancer FKA Twigs is going to be a judge on season four! On her appearance on the show, Twigs said: “I was beyond excited to be a guest judge on this season of Drag Race UK. The experience of each queen’s charisma, uniqueness, nerve and talent was a dream come true.”

Olly Alexander

Actor, singer, Years & Years legend and gay icon Olly Alexander is FINALLY on the panel! “Drag Race has had a big impact on my life so it was pretty mind blowing to be part of the judging panel this series. It felt like a real privilege to be a part of this show and support such amazing talent here in the UK. I had so much fun and I can’t wait for the world to meet the queens, they were great!”

AJ Odudu

Queen of the North herself AJ is going to be a special guest on the season, popping in for Snatch Game. On her guest spot, she said: “I love the glitz, the glamour, the transformation and the tucks! I’m honoured to be a part of the Drag Race magic!”

Tess Daly

Another Strictly alum will be on the Snatch Game panel with AJ, and this time it’s the dancing comp’s host Tess Daly! She’s a massive fan, saying “What is there not to love about Drag Race UK? The hair, the make up, the glamour, the costumes, the lip synching, Ru, Michelle – I love you forever. I love it all.”

Giovanni Pernice

Coming on board to coach the queens on dance skills is Strictly icon (and fittest man alive, tbh) is Giovanni Pernice! “I’m very excited to be joining RuPaul and the fabulous queens of RuPaul’s Drag Race UK this series. I’m definitely bringing some Strictly sparkle to the Werk Room!”

Cathy Dennis

If you don’t know who the legendary Cathy THEE Dennis is, do your homework now! Coming in a as a special guest to the Werk Room, Cathy Dennis is a music industry legend who wrote TOXIC FOR BRITNEY SPEARS. She also penned Can’t Get You Out Of My Head for Kylie and I Kissed a Girl for Katy Perry! “It was a blast joining the queens in the Werk Room to share some musical wisdom! I’m a big fan of the show and I love the fashion and sparkle that RuPaul and the queens bring every series!”

Aisling Bea

Iconic Irish comedian and actress Aisling Bea is also going to be making an appearance on Drag Race UK season four. “It is a pure HONOUR to be part of RuPaul’s Drag Race. It’s a celebration of all that is loud and proud and over the top and I felt very at home.”

Catch all the guest judges of Drag Race UK season four when it returns to BBC Three and iPlayer very soon.

Whilst you wait, catch season two of RuPaul’s Drag Race Down Under on BBC iPlayer