Davide Love Island taxi

Davide’s been papped getting into a taxi with two women whilst Ekin-Su’s in LA

Oh to witness them argue about this around a Majorcan fire pit

Love Island 2022 winner Davide Sanclimenti was pictured getting into a taxi with two women over the weekend, whilst girlfriend Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu is away in Los Angeles.

The visuals came after Davide left the KSI fights in London at the O2 Arena. Davide got in the taxi with a pal and two blonde women, laughing and partying before taking off in the cab together. Fellow Love Island 2022 winner and Davide’s girlfriend Ekin-Su is currently in America (specifically, Beverly Hills) filming a top secret project.

The taxi moment was seen in footage obtained by The Sun, and the two women are named as Icleandic Anita Gunnarsdottir Matthildur Ylfa Þorsteinsd. The two were allgedly sat next to Davide watching the fights at the O2.

Davide is seen in the taxi just under a month after he and Ekin-Su won Love Island 2022 earlier this month, and succeeded over runners up Luca and Gemma, Dami and Indiyah and Andrew and Tasha with a hefty 63.7 per cent of the public vote. Ekin-Su has been showing her trip to Los Angeles since leaving the villa on her Insta, where she is apparently shooting for a top secret project that she’s been teasing we will all get to see very soon.

This project comes after she signed a huge deal with Oh Polly – the deal being the biggest fashion collab deal in the show’s entire history.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook. 

Featured image courtesy of @davidesancli and @ekinsuofficial on Instagram.