arctic-monkeys-lyrics-quiz

You’re not a real Arctic Monkeys fan unless you get full marks on this lyrics quiz

A new Arctic Monkeys album is dropping in October

The Arctic Monkeys have just announced the release date of their seventh studio album. The Sheffield band revealed that The Car will be released on October 21st and fans are going mental.

Speaking to The Big Issue, frontman Alex Turner said that in contrast to Tranquility Base Hotel & Casino, “sci-fi is off the table” when it comes to the new album.

“I think we’ve got closer to a better version of a more dynamic overall sound with this record,” he told said.“The strings on this record come in and out of focus and that was a deliberate move and hopefully everything has its own space. There’s time the band comes to the front and then the strings come to the front.”

All six of Arctic Monkeys’ past albums have reached number one in the charts, but how well do you know them? Take this Arctic Monkeys lyrics quiz and put your knowledge to the test.

Arctic Monkeys lyrics quiz

Featured image via Shutterstock / Christian Bertrand