dave the laugh now

PSA: Dave the Laugh from Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging is seriously fit now

Excuse me whilst I drool

Growing up Robbie from Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging was the guy to fancy, and yet it turns out for the last 14 years we’ve been sleeping on the actual fittest guy from the movie – Dave the Laugh, who is ridiculously fit now.

Dave the Laugh was the immature guy who made jokes about “nunga-nungas” and set his farts on fire, making Robbie look like a “sex-god”. However, he was actually really sweet to Georgia and looked properly hurt when she rejected him. And now 14 years since the film first aired the guy who played him, Tommy Bastow, is beyond attractive. Tommy was 17 years old when he appeared in the film, which was his second movie role ever.

TikToker @niamhdon94 created a video where she showcased Tommy’s transformation from young sweet Dave the Laugh to what he look likes now where’s grown a load of facial hair and oh my god, he is nice to look at.

@niamhdon94 Robbie was my childhood crush but dave is my adult crush 🙈 #fyp #foryoupage #Transformation #angusthongandperfectsnoging #davethelaugh #tommybastow #viral ♬ original sound – disappointment

Her video was posted in August earlier this year and has been viewed nearly 100,000 times and is full of people commenting their love for Tommy.

One person said: “He was always my crush in the film” and another said: “Think my ovaries just exploded.”

Tommy, who is now 31 years old, continued acting after Angus, Thongs, and Perfect Snogging, and is perhaps being best known for his regular appearance in the BT adverts up until 2014.

He’s had a recurring role in Eastenders, starred in the mini series Harley and The Davidsons, and most recently appeared in the series The Crossing on ABC.

A few years after Angus, Thongs, and Perfect Snogging Tommy pursued a music career and was part of the band FranKo. They toured for a few years but appear to have split up.

Now Tommy has over 10,000 followers on his Instagram account @tommybastow which is full of fit pictures. Here are some of the best:

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Tommy Bastow (@tommybastow)

I’m sorry but I need a lie down after seeing this picture.

View this post on Instagram

Why am I jealous of a cat?

View this post on Instagram

Um obsessed.

View this post on Instagram

Ok this is the fittest thing I’ve seen all week.