Gabbie Hanna TikTok

People are concerned after Gabbie Hanna posts over 140 TikToks in less than 24 hours

‘I’m genuinely concerned for Gabbie Hanna, someone needs to check on her’

Fans are expressing concern for Gabbie Hanna after she posts more than 140 TikTok videos in less than 24 hours.

In some of the videos she can be heard talking about religion, referencing Jesus and Mary multiple times.

Gabbie also changed to her bio on TikTok to say: “R3M3MB3R ME LiKE TH!$” with 18 emojis including three Christian crosses.

At first Gabbie can be seen wearing a pink lingerie set including a pink camisole but in more recent videos Gabbie wearing only a shirt and a sleeping eye mask around her head.

In one video she repeatedly shouts at the camera: “Help me”, before making a follow up video only an hour later where tells her viewers: “I’m fine by the way”.

Gabbie has filmed most of the videos of her reflection in a bathroom where she has written “The greatest love of all time” in lipstick across the mirror.

The first bout of videos appeared yesterday afternoon but Gabbie took a five hour hiatus from posting before starting again at about 2:30pm GMT.

After posting hundreds of repetitive videos to her seven million followers, fans are now fearing for Gabbie’s wellbeing with many concerned that she might be experiencing a breakdown.

One fan tweeted: “I’m genuinely concerned for Gabbie Hanna like someone needs to check on her”, whilst others are calling upon the LA Police to check on her.

People are also expressing concern in the comment section of Gabbie’s TikTok videos, with one saying: “Please call your doctor and sleep. Please rest.” Whilst another said: “Does she have any friends or family in LA? Where are they?”

If you or someone you know has been affected by this story, please speak to someone or contact Samaritans on 116 123 at any time. You can contact Anxiety UK on 03444 775 774, Mind on 0300 123 3393, and Calm (Campaign against living miserably, for men aged 15 to 35) on 0800 58 58 58. You matter.

• Andrew Tate says ‘his future’ is starting The Tate Foundation charity to help women

• ‘I really like corn’: Everything you need to know about *that* Corn Boy TikTok interview

• Everything Andrew Tate has said in his ‘final message’ video shared after social media ban