Corn Boy TikTok

‘I really like corn’: Everything you need to know about *that* Corn Boy TikTok interview

It’s CORN!

One person has been taking over all of your For You Pages and it is none other than Corn Boy himself. A kid was interviewed by Julian Shapiro-Barnum on Recess Therapy and he simply had to share his love of corn and TikTok has been going absolutely feral over it.

I don’t know whether it’s the adorable pronunciation of corn or his amazement over the food but there is something about the video that has been itching the right part of everyone’s brain. Although the original video was posted at the beginning of August 2022, it has recently gone viral all over again after TikToker schmoyohoyo turned the interview into a song.

@schmoyoho

intro song for any meal/snack with corn 🌽 – from iconic interview on @doingthings

♬ Corn but it becomes a song and unites world – schmoyoho

In the interview, the boy was asked if he likes corn, to which he replied: “For me, I really like corn. Ever since I was told that corn was real, it tasted good.” When asked if he thought corn wasn’t real, the boy said: “When I tried with butter, everything changed! I love corn.”

The boy continued to eat the corn while being interviewed, expressing how much he loved it, but assuring that even though he enjoys it, “not everyone has to like it” but should try it at least once. He shared with Julian that he couldn’t imagine a more “beautiful thing” than corn and that it is “awesome”. The boy was then asked to described corn to someone who had never tried it before, and he said: “It’s a big lump with knobs. It has the juice, it’s the part that makes me like the corn.”

The video posted by Doing Things on TikTok has 3.7 million likes and 15.1 million views but the sound from the video has been removed. It’s a dark day.

For more of the best TikTok videos, trends and memes – follow The Holy Church of TikTok on Facebook.