love island baby pics quiz

Quiz: Can you guess this year’s Love Islanders from their baby pics?

Brb crying at Indiyah as a baby

Inspired by the show’s annual baby challenge, I hunted down all of the this year’s contestant’s baby pics and made a Love Island baby pics quiz. Because, is there anything cuter than looking at pictures from when people were children?

They were all terrible as parents themselves but what were all this year’s Islanders like as babies? We’ve seen what they looked like before they went on the show but now it’s time to turn back the clock even further to see what they looked like as kids.

Here are baby pics belonging to Islanders from throughout this year’s season. But is it Davide, Jack, Jacques, Indiyah, Ekin-Su, Gemma, Adam, Dami, Danica, Andrew, Luca, Antigoni or Liam? Put your knowledge of this year’s Islanders to the test in this Love Island baby pics quiz:

Love Island 2022 continues on ITV2 at 9pm tonight. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook. 

Quiz: Order a McDonald’s and we’ll tell you which 2022 Love Islander you are

Quiz: Can you match the Love Islander to the degree they studied?

A fraudster, a footballer and a fishmonger: Meet the parents of the Love Island 2022 cast