All the performances from the All Stars 7 talent show, ranked by how hard they slayed

Still got goosebumps from Monét’s opera tbh x

It’s not an All Stars season without an iconic talent show extravaganza – and All Stars 7 made us wait all the way to the final and through 10 episodes of maxi challenges before they decided to bless us with the queens doing whatever the hell it is they do best. And, let’s face it, it was worth the wait. Even if the stupid twist of giving the winners three Legendary Legend Stars each has derailed some of All Stars 7’s competition, the talents still were talenting! Here’s all eight amazing All Stars 7 talent show performances, ranked by how hard they SLAYED.

8. Trinity the Tuck

Via World of Wonder

Trinity’s country bop was an absolute vibe. She looked gorgeous and for a queen that openly says she’s not a singer it absolutely goes off? I’m beginning my southern state era I fear.

7. Raja

All Stars 7 talent show

Via World of Wonder

I love Raja so much, she’s my fave queen of all time. She’s absolutely killed the competition this season and I’m so proud of her – and watching her pay tribute to Bali and the culture that’s inspired her creativity and drag prowess was so beautiful and special.

6. Yvie Oddly

All Stars 7 talent show

Via World of Wonder

Yvie’s talent show opening was such a gag I’m still not over it. I loved the fake-out so much, and Monét spilled when she said he was sexy. Yvie ended the spectacle with her trademark stunts and splits, and it was a slay. Being able to watch Yvie kill it like this as she opens up about how hard it gets with her illness is so moving.

5. Jaida Essence Hall

All Stars 7 talent show

Via World of Wonder

What a season Jaida Essence Hall has had – a perfect reminder of her charm and how lovable she is. With her All Stars 7 talent show number, Jaida’s original song is the perfect blend of references and bopability. And she dances the house DOWN in her look. Can anyone make garments as consistently amazing as Jaida? Icon.

4. The Vivienne

Via World of Wonder

The Vivienne just put on an iconic show, didn’t she? The Diane Warren penned banger Bitch On Wheels came to life, Viv looked unreal in that blonde wig. She’s such a great and watchable performer, whether she’s doing a sickening celeb impersonation or whether she’s killing her own material.

3. Jinkx Monsoon

Via World of Wonder

Erm, pipes! I love whenever Jinkx does a campy lounge number in the way only she knows how. This was the definition of playing to your strengths – complete with a shoving of a microphone in her gob. Proof she was singing live if anything!

2. Monét X Change

Via World of Wonder

I love the tumultuous relationship Monét’s singing voice has had on Drag Race, and I love even more that with the All Stars 7 talent show she finally puts any naysayers to bed with her showstopping tour de force opera moment. It was genuinely breathtaking – I don’t think any queen in Drag Race herstory could ever do anything quite like it. A worthy runner up to the episode’s scene stealer…

1. Shea Couleé

All Stars 7 twist

Via World of Wonder

A lot of queens have gone on to the talent show and done a lip sync number to their own tracks, but not many have done it with the superstar levels of star quality that Shea Couleé did on All Stars 7. It was unclockably perfect, a Super Bowl Halftime Show ready performance of stratospheric levels of excellence. Goosebumps.

Catch RuPaul’s Drag Race: All Stars Series 7 every Friday on the streamer of all things drag, WOW Presents Plus. Subscribe here

Featured image courtesy of World of Wonder.