Brazilian content creator Nathalia is another bombshell to hit the Love Island villa tonight

Naturally she has loads of Instagram followers

Guys, I don’t mean to alarm anyone – but there’s only a matter of days before Love Island 2022 ends. So the producers have thought a good way to draw the show to a close would be to throw in FOUR new bombshells?! I’m shaking! One of the people joining Love Island tonight is Nathalia, and she looks like she’s bringing the drama.

Yep. She’s prepared to step on toes and I’m here for it. Here’s everything you need to know about Nathalia, as she makes her Love Island entrance.

Nathalia Campos, New Love Island 2022 bombshell

Nathalia in her Love Island promo shoot

New Love Island bombshell Nathalia is 23 and from Brazil

Nathalia Campos is 23, from Brazil and living in London. When asked why Love Island, Nathalia said: “Everyone there is looking for the same thing so you really have the time to focus on that aspect of your life because normally you’re so busy with work.”

She’s a content creator

via Instagram @nathaliaxcampos

Nathalia is clearly a very busy woman, working as a content creator and influencer, but also an operations manager.

Nathalia said she’s bringing spice to the villa, and has warned the other Love Island girls to watch out

Here we go! Nathalia isn’t holding back with stepping on toes in the Love Island villa. “I am going to bring the South American spice into the villa, I can’t wait to get my flirting game on, the girls better watch out,” she said. Adding on what she’ll bring to the villa, she said “some fun, flirtation and fire.”

She said her friends and family would describe her as “caring, kind, funny, sassy” and that when she wants to impress someone she is smily, friendly and flirty. “I fall in love very quickly, I am a Libra, I am always falling in and out of love… or at least I think I am in love,” she added.

via Instagram @nathaliaxcampos

‘I’ve got high standards and I like to be treated right’

So, why is Nathalia single? “I’ve got high standards and I like to be treated right, I don’t just take whatever so I think I am single because I haven’t met someone who is willing to treat me right and the way that I deserve to be treated,” she said. “I am very caring, always there for my partner, good company.”

Given her job, are we surprised Nathalia has loads of Instagram followers?

via Instagram @nathaliaxcampos

Nathalia is a content creator, so it should come as a surprise to absolutely nobody that she has a load of Instagram followers and her feed is a vibe. Before she’s even graced our TV screens, she has over 30k followers and her grid is everything you would expect from that of an influencer. Think outfit pictures, holiday and beach snaps and everything looking curated. Her handle is @nathaliaxcampos.

Love Island 2022 continues on ITV2 at 9pm tonight. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.