Dumped Islander Jay shares cryptic tweet suggesting Luca may secretly fancy Tasha

Boys being mean to girls because they have a crush on them is getting old now

Dumped Love Island contestant, Jay Younger, has posed a question to fans whether Luca Bish has a secret crush on fellow Islander Tasha Ghouri. Jay was dumped from the Island with Casa Amor bombshell Chyna after he friend zoned her. Since leaving the villa, he has shared a possible theory that Luca has been rude and clashing with Tasha because he has a crush on her.

Over the past few episodes, viewers have been fuming at Luca’s treatment of Tasha after he has been seen picking on her and making sly remarks when she has been upset. One moment that left fans divided was when Tasha and Andrew were in the bottom three following a public vote and Tasha began to cry. Luca approached her and began to question why she was upset as she was still in the villa, to which she told him to “f**k off”.

Pictured is Luca from Love Island

Another moment that saw fans brand Luca as a bully was during a game around the fire pit where Luca chose Tasha as the Islander “most likely to ride on the coattails of their partner” so they could win the show. During this episode, Jay posted to his Twitter: “Luca, do you fancy Tasha?”

Jay isn’t the only one who thinks this is a reason for Luca’s bitterness towards Tasha. Some fans have theorised that Luca dislikes Tasha because she pied him off for Andrew at the beginning of the show. At the very start of Love Island, Luca told Tasha he fancied her, he said: “I fancy you. There’s no denying that. I want to keep getting to know you but sharing a bed with another person is so hard.”

Love Island 2022 continues on ITV2 at 9pm tonight. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.