Debunking the rumours saying Addison Rae auditioned for a role in Stranger Things five

‘What’s Addison Rae going to do? Renegade at Vecna?’

So apparently Addison Rae auditioned for Stranger Things and people are simply losing their minds over it. As you know, Addison is much more than a TikToker. She’s actually a singer and actress – she was the star of Netflix’s She’s All That. So would her being in Stranger Things be that wild? Here’s everything you need to know about the rumours saying Addison Rae auditioned for Netflix’s Stranger Things.

Here’s where the rumours about Addison Rae and Stranger Things came from

So the rumours about Addison Rae auditioning for Stranger Things started on Twitter. There are multiple tweets suggesting Addison Rae auditioned for the final season. There’s also a rumour saying the audition has already happened but she was rejected by the Duffer brothers – savage.

It’s not massively clear who started the rumour about Addison Rae but all we can do is thank them for it. In September 2020, Addison Rae signed a multi-picture deal with Netflix. She told Variety: “Getting the opportunity to work with Netflix was such a pinch me moment and now to be able to continue the relationship is beyond my wildest dreams. I’m thrilled to be able to collaborate with this incredible team and am excited to develop projects while continuing to strengthen my skills as an actress.”

The reactions to Addison potentially landing a role on Stranger Things have been straight up iconic. One person said: “Addison Rae auditioned for Stranger Things five? What’s she going to do? Renegade at Vecna?”

Another person wrote a very passionate tweet. It says: “I swear to god, if Addison Rae gets the Stranger Things role it’ll ruin the whole show. I’m going to sue the Duffer brothers and Netflix and my life. The Duffer brothers killed Eddie, we don’t need Addison anymore for this.”

Stranger Things is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.