Lea Michele Funny Girl memes

Don’t rain on my parade, laugh at these 22 Lea Michele Funny Girl memes instead

‘Liza Minnelli has outlived Lea Michele’s unfulfilled dream to play Fanny Brice in Funny Girl’

The news yesterday that Lea Michele would be taking over as Fanny Brice from Beanie Feldstein in the Broadway revival of Funny Girl. If this is big news for Lea Michele (it’s widely known that this, like her Glee counterpart Rachel Berry, is her biggest dream), it is HUGE news for Twitter – who love nothing more than a Lea Michele meme. Twitter has naturally been a goldmine – here are the best tweets and memes reacting to the news that Lea Michele will be living out her Rachel Berry Funny Girl dreams in real life…

1. Starting things off with an account that never fails us

2. Me in every smoking area Hackney has to offer

3. And they spilled to be honest

4. Pure inspiration 

5. The most timeless saga on earth

6. It absolutely slaps, what can you do?

7. Sorry but I just snorted my drank out via my nose x

8. The mileage this format has had is unprecedented

9. She’ll have already left but we can dream this into reality

10. Stop that now x

11. If this was true I wouldn’t even gasp

12. He needs to know

13. Fair tbh

14. RIP to an icon

15. HAHA

16. I would die to be that fly

17. Reinforce the doors!

18. No comment on this matter x

19. Please do not give Ryan Murphy ideas

20. PLEASE

21. She hath risen

22. And that’s what you missed on…

Just in case you need a reminder of why this Lea Michele Funny Girl casting news is such a talking point in the world of memes, here’s Rachel Berry blasting out Don’t Rain On My Parade.