Doja Cat Noah Schnapp

Doja Cat beefing with Noah Schapp after asking for help to slide into Joseph Quinn’s DMs

She called Noah sharing their private messages ‘borderline snake and weasel sh*t’

Doja Cat has blasted Noah Schnapp after he shared their private conversation on Instagram where Doja was asking for help to slide into the DMs of Noah’s Stranger Things co-star Joseph Quinn.

Noah shared the conversation on TikTok. Doja messaged Noah saying: “Noah can you tell Joseph [Quinn] to hit me up. Wait, no, does he have a girlfriend?” Noah then replied saying “LMAO slide into his DMs.” Doja replied saying “I don’t know his Insta or Twitter, he doesn’t have a DM to slide in” and Noah then forwarded her Joseph Quinn’s Instagram, saying “Right here ma’am.”

Doja Cat then went on live and called out Noah for sharing her private conversation, saying “I’m just going to say something right now about the whole Noah Schnapp thing. To be fair, let’s try and be chill about it, this is a kid. Noah, I don’t know how old he is but there’s no way he’s over 21. When you’re that young, you make mistakes. You do dumb sh*t. I’m trying to be super fair.

“You say dumb sh*t, you f*ck up relationships with people, you make mistakes. You’re supposed to do stuff like that so you know not to do it in the future. I did my share of f*ck ups so I know I won’t f*ck up again. But the fact that Noah did that, went and posted a private conversation between me and him, is so unbelievably socially unaware and wack. That’s borderline snake sh*t. That’s weasel sh*t.”

Kind of iconic that Doja Cat is also in an Eddie Munson / Joseph Quinn chokehold like the rest of the world, tbh.

Stranger Things is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook. 

Featured image credit: @noahschnapp / @dojacat