the office us quotes quiz

You deserve a Dundie if you can get 10/10 on this Office US quotes quiz

‘Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica’

I’d like a genuine, scientific answer for this question: How’s The Office US still so bingeworthy, nearly 20 years after it first began? I’ve never been able to watch Steve Carrell in anything else – because to me, he’ll always be Michael Scott. Same for John Krasinski. Mr. Fantastic? Never heard of him.

There’s just something so feel-good about knowing every single line to every single episode, as well. I’m the one sat at home, singing Country Roads alongside Dwight and Andy. I could recite any one of Ryan’s awful poems (Kapoor and ka-desperate), tell you what CeCe Halpert’s first word was AND list off every single one of Michael’s weird cocktails.

But, let’s go back to basics. This Office US quiz contains 10 – very iconic – quotes, belonging to a huge range of characters. All you need to do, is match the quote to the person who said it.

Think you can beat *this* Office connoisseur? I officially challenge you. Frankly, you deserve a Dundie if you can get 10/10 on this Office US quotes quiz: