These are all the celebs spotted living their best lives at Glastonbury this weekend

I’m just salty I wasn’t there

| UPDATED the

Like all good things, Glastonbury has come to an end. Most of us were sat at home watching the iconic performances on TV whilst scowling at social media stories, wishing we were there. But it wasn’t just your friends who were living their best lives at the UK’s most coveted festival, celebrities were also.

Glastonbury is the cool older cousin of Reading and Leeds and anyone who is anyone has to be there; there’s a reason why tickets are so hard to come by. The music festival, usually held annually over a five day long weekend, had not taken place since 2019 as the pandemic forced its closure two years in a row. This year was headlined by the likes of Paul McCartney, Kendrick Lamar, Dianna Ross, and Billie Eilish broke a world record for being the youngest headlining act the festival had ever seen.

Amongst the thousands of regular people who attend the festival every year, celebrities can also be seen braving the mud and rain to see their favourite acts perform. This year Stormzy, Niall Horan and Louis Tomlinson were all spotted.

These are all the celebrities who attended Glastonbury this year:

Stormzy

Stormzy was spotted at Glastonbury on Friday, celebrating in style his honorary doctorate that he was awarded from University of Exeter early in the week.

@uk1drillent #stormzy #glastonburyfestival #ukrap #foryourpage #fyp ♬ original sound – Uk1Drill

Stormzy donned a Prada bucket hat and a black balaclava in order to stay under the radar. He ended his night dancing in the crowd to Billie Eilish’s performance of her hit Bad Guy, then praising and hugging the American singer backstage in true fan girl fashion.

Jade Thirlwall

The embodiment of pure joy that is Little Mix’s Jade Thirlwall was also spotted at Glasto with her partner Jordan Stephens. She posted a series of photos from her time at the festival which appeared to show she had spend the weekend camping in a teepee.

celebrities at Glastonbury 2022

Via @jadethirlwall on Instagram

Jade shared a selfie taken in a travel mirror from inside her tent and anyone who has ever been to a festival and tried to put on makeup knows the pure agony of trying to apply winged eyeliner in a tiny mirror whilst sweating your tits off in a boiling hot tent. Celebrities really are no different from the rest of us.

Lilly Allen

Before her legendary guest appearance on stage with Olivia Rodrigo where the pair sang Lily’s 2009 hit Fuck You and dedicated it to America’s Supreme Court, Lily was spotted enjoying the festival with her two kids.

celebrities at Glastonbury 2022

Via @lilyallen on Instagram

The Alright, Still singer uploaded a picture to her Instagram looking very low key in black cycling shorts and a white crop top, holding the hands of her two children whilst walking through the crowd in front of one of the stages.

Paul Mescal

Normal People star Paul Mescal was spotted by fans backstage during the set of his long-time girlfriend Phoebe Bridgers, holding onto their joint pet pug Maxine. We stan a supportive boyfriend.

@taramariagonzalez this is so cute (also it’s giving Rafe and Björk) #phoebebridgers #paulmescal #pug #concert ♬ Running Up That Hill (A Deal With God) – Kate Bush

The American singer performed at the festival during the evening on Friday, and dedicated her song Sidelines to Paul, before Paul and Maxine joined her stage.

Laura Whitmore

Despite having married her Love Island co-star Iain Stirling back in 2020, Laura was at Glastonbury celebrating her belated hen do with friends, thanks to lock down restrictions delaying the festivities until now.

celebrities at Glastonbury 2022

Via @thewhitmore on Instagram

Laura and her friends took to the festival to say goodbye to Laura’s life as a single woman, donning their trip “glastHENbury”.

Niall Horan

Part of Laura Whitmore’s hen do ensemble was none other than Niall Horan. He was photographed hanging out with the hen party, wearing a “bride to be” sash whilst sporting a pout.

celebrities at Glastonbury 2022

Via @taralcassandro on Instagram

Niall then went on to enjoy the rest of the festival with his friends, stopping occasionally to take photos with fans.

Kit Harrington

Jon Snow himself and his on-screen love interest turned real-life wife Rose Leslie were papped over the whole weekend at Glastonbury.

They were spotted at one point sitting on the ground chilling with Niall Horan proving that the world of celebrity really is one big, intertwined web where everyone knows each other.

Woody Harrelson

BBC Radio 1’s official TikTok was coming through with the behind scenes footage of the festival all weekend. On Sunday, they posted a video of Woody Harrelson side stage at Glass Animal’s set.

@bbcradio1 this song! this band! this festival! ♥️ @glassanimalsofficial #glastonbury #glastonburyfestival ♬ original sound – BBC Radio 1

The American actor best known for his roles in The Hunger Games and the Venom film series can be seen dancing to the band’s massive summer anthem Heat Wave that went viral on TikTok last year.

Louis Tomlinson

Niall wasn’t the only one direction member to be spotted at the festival, with Louis Tomlinson also making an appearance. However, there is no photographic evidence to suggest they spent any time together, so there was sadly no chance for a mini 1D reunion.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Bristol Live (@bristollive)

Louis was spotted by fans at the festival on both Saturday and Sunday, looking very unassuming on both days in just a t-shirt and shorts, but always with a drink in his hand and a smile on his face.

• Glastonbury covered in rubbish after Greta Thunberg leads ‘climate justice’ chant

• These Glastonbury 2022 flags prove British festival culture is alive and well

• In pictures: All the carnage, cowboy hats and rain of Glastonbury 2022

Featured images via @thewhitmore and @taralcassandro on Instagram.