Someone has created the new Love Island villa on The Sims and it is ART

‘I even created the Hideaway for a Sims couple who might want a night alone to WooHoo!’

Someone has built the brand new Love Island 2022 villa on The Sims, and honestly this is nothing short of a work of art. No corners have been cut, and the villa has been made in full, including the iconic pool, the Hideaway, the beach hut, the new style bedroom and all the new outdoor seating areas.

This year, Love Island moved to an all-new location, just 10 minutes down the road from the old one. It was given a nice glow up to make it fresher than before, and the layout and rooms are slightly different. The main big difference this year has been the addition of loads of new outdoor spaces, which Love Island producers said were to increase the number of places Islanders could sneak off to and have private chats.

The new villa is also bigger than ever before, so creating it on The Sims can’t have been easy work. Creator Steph0Sims spent 15 hours creating the immaculate replica, complete with every Love Island hotspot from the iconic fire pit to the beach hut and balcony.

The new Love Island 2022 villa on The Sims

Speaking to The Tab, Steph said she even created the Hideaway for a Sims couple that might want a night alone to WooHoo! “Playing The Sims, especially when you let them go wild and do their own thing, literally feels like watching a reality TV show play out right before your eyes,” Steph said. “You never know what they’re going to do next and that’s the fun of watching reality TV.”

Every detail has been created, from the coloured cushions, the cameras, the plants and the lights. You literally can’t be anything but impressed here.

Speaking of her process for recreating the villa from scratch, Steph said: “Literally just guessing! Love Island didn’t release any floor-plans, so I had to work it out as I went along based on the size of rooms and furniture. Every single object had to be placed individually including all the strip lights on the floor, so I ended up with 15 hours of recorded footage”.

She even made the neon signs and the cups for the Islander parties. This year has seen a new floral themed walkway and cosy chatting area around the side of it, which Steph of course made too.

On the current Love Islanders she would most like to host in her villa, Steph said: “Watching Ekin-Su and literally whatever man she is coupled up with sneak around the villa kissing and try to not get caught by other Sims is the only thing I care about. Ekin-Su is the main character. Ekin-Sim coming soon”. Ummm, I can’t wait?!

Here are loads more pictures of the Love Island 2022 villa on The Sims:

Including the villa at night, the beach hut, balcony terrace, and even more incredible bits of attention to detail.

I am wowing?!

Love Island 2022 continues on ITV2 at 9pm tonight. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.