the hills where are they now

What is the iconic cast of MTV’s The Hills up to now?

If you weren’t obsessed with Lauren Conrad, you’re lying to yourself

It’s been 12 years since the last ever episode of MTV’s The Hills aired and in that time the iconic cast members, Lauren Conrad, Audrina Patridge, Whitney Port, and Heidi Montag have gone onto have kids, start businesses and even have their own reality shows.

The Hills was created by Selling Sunset producer Adam DeVillo to follow the life of Lauren Conrad, who was originally on the reality show Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County. It lasted for six seasons and in 2019 a number of the cast reunited to do another season of the show, The Hills: New Beginnings.

Whilst we saw what most of the cast is up to now, it’s been three years since the spin-off show and notable members like Lauren Conrad were missing from the show.

So this is everything the cast of The Hills has been up to since the show ended in 2010:

Lauren Conrad

via Instagram @laurenconrad

Growing up we all wanted to be Lauren Conrad, she was the original reality star. Now though she’s ventured away from reality TV, and four years after leaving The Hills in 2009, Lauren set up the website The Little Market with her friend Hannah Skvarla where they sell handmade pieces made by women from different cultural backgrounds.

Two years ago Lauren launched her makeup line called Lauren Conrad Beauty and in 2019 she released a podcast which ran for 13 episodes. Over the years she’s released a number of lifestyle books as well. Does the woman ever rest?

In 2012 Lauren began dating former guitarist William Tell from the band Something Corporate. They’ve been together ever since and got married in 2014. The couple have two sons together and live in California.

Audrina Patridge

via Instagram @audrinapatridge

Audrina has stayed firmly in the spotlight ever since The Hills ended in 2010. She had her own reality series called “Audrina”, I wonder where they came up with the name? The series only ran for one season.

She attempted to get into acting and had roles in Honey 2 as a “hot judge” and Scary Movie 5, although her scene was eventually cut from the film. Audrina has appeared on a number of reality shows including Celebrity Ghost Stories and Cupcake Wars. She was the host of the travel show 1st Look for two years.

In 2019 she rejoined a number of her old Hills cast members for the reboot of the series called “The Hills: New Beginnings” and later this year her book called Choices will be released.

During her time on The Hills Audrina began dating professional BMX rider Corey Bohan and in 2015 the couple were engaged. The following year Audrina gave birth to their daughter Kirra Max and the couple got married. A year later however, Audrina filed for divorce and filed a restraining order against him. The divorce was finalised in 2018.

Whitney Port

via Instagram @whitneyeveport

Whitney Port defintiely felt like the coolest of The Hills cast and she’s continued with that vibe ever since. After leaving The Hills she went onto star in her own spinoff about her life in New York called The City, which ran for two seasons.

In 2010 Whitney released her book on style and two years later was appointed one of the judges for Britain and Ireland’s Next Top Model. For the last three years Whitney has had a weekly podcast called With Whit and last year she created her own clothing line called Cozeco.

Whitney began dating The City producer Tim Rosenman in 2012 and the couple got engaged a year later. They were married in 2015 and have one son called Sonny who is four years old. Whitney has suffered from multiple miscarriages and a chemical pregnancy over the last few years.

Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt

via Instagram @heidimontag

I’m not going to lie but it’s pretty impressive that Heidi and Spencer have been married all this time since their wedding in 2008. The couple hasn’t stayed away from reality TV, starring in two seasons of Celebrity Big Brother, coming in second place during their first appearance on the show in 2013.

Heidi and Spencer also appeared on the shows Celebrity Wife Swap and Marriage Boot Camp. Both of them appeared in The Hills reboot in 2019.

In 2017 their son Gunner Stone was born and Heidi recently announced they are expecting their second baby together.

Lo Bosworth

via Instagram @lobosworth

Lo Bosworth has stayed away from reality TV ever since her time on The Hills ended in 2010. Instead she created her own website called The Lo Down and a year later released a book of the same name.

A few years later in 2016 Lo founded her own beauty company called Love Wellness which now has over 250,000 followers on Instagram and is stocked in Ulta, Amazon and Target.

On Instagram Lo has over 800,000 followers and mainly seems to post a bunch of wellness content.

Stephanie Pratt

via Instagram @officialstephpratt

Stephanie Pratt did not stop being a reality star after The Hills ended, instead she flew all the the way over here to the UK to be part of the Made in Chelsea cast. During her time on the show she dated Spencer Matthews and Josh Shepherd, and was best friends with Lucy Watson before the pair fell out.

Stephanie competed on Celebrity Big Brother in 2014 and was the fourth person evicted from the house. She also starred in Celebs Go Dating where she dated Joey Essex, Virtually Famous, and Reality Bites.

She still appears to be living in London and at one point was dating Love Island’s Jonny Mitchell.

Kristin Cavallari

via Instagram @kristincavallari

Kristin Cavallari was famous way before starring in the last two seasons of The Hills, thanks to her appearance in Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County. After her time on The Hills Kristin continued to be in reality TV with her own show called Very Cavallari, which ran for two years from 2018. Before that Kristin competed on Dancing With The Stars, and was eliminated in the third week.

Over the years Kristin has worked with numerous jewellery businesses. In 2014 she cofounded Emerald Duv but left the brand in 2016 to start her own brand called Uncommon James, which was the focus of her reality show. In 2019 she launched her own kids line.

Kristin has released three books since leaving The Hills – one autobiography and two cookbooks.

In 2013 Kristin married American football player Jay Cutler and they have three children together. Seven years later in 2020, Jay filed for divorce and in June this year their divorce was finalised.