Britney Spears wedding guests

All the celebrities who went to Britney Spears and Sam Asghari’s wedding

Oh to be sat next to Selena Gomez watching Britney walk down the aisle

Britney Spears married her long term boyfriend Sam Asghari yesterday in a ceremony at her home, and as a lifelong Britney Spears STAN – I could not be happier for her. Forget Royal weddings. Forget Kourtney and Travis. Forget Brooklyn Beckham and Nicola Peltz. THIS is the wedding that I would do anything in my power to be a guest at – and when you see the iconic attendee list, you’d be begging for an invite too. Here’s a roundup of all the celebrity guests who attended the long awaited wedding (they got together in 2016) of Britney Spears and Sam Asghari!

Madonna

Madonna and Britney have always been close supporters of each other, even before they duetted on Me Against the Music for Britney’s fourth album and had THAT kiss. Madonna wore a rainbow dress to the nuptials.

Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez, like Madonna, has long been friendly with Britney. Britney has stated numerous times that her last album, 2016’s Glory, was really inspired by Selena’s 2015 record Revival. Since then, the two consistently shout each other out on Instagram. Selena reportedly wore a blue suit to Britney and Sam’s wedding.

Paris Hilton

Another long time friend of Britney’s, there was not a chance in hell Paris Hilton wouldn’t be on the invite list. This is literally better than the Met Gala at this point. Paris came with her husband, Carter Reum.

Kathy Hilton

Paris’s mum and Real Housewife of Beverly Hills star Kathy Hilton was also present!

Drew Barrymore

There’s just something so wow about Drew, Madonna, Paris and Selena all vibing whilst Britney ties the knot.

Not everyone was at the wedding, and Britney Spears and Sam Asghari did not include Britney’s family amongst the guests. Jamie and Lynn Spears, her mother and father, were not there. Neither was her older sister, Jamie Lynn. Britney’s older brother Bryan was there, however.

Britney’s sons, Jayden and Sean Preston also were not against Britney Spears’ wedding guests, but they wishes Sam and their mother their well wishes.

Featured image credit: @selenagomez, @samasghari, @parishilton

Recommended stories by this writer:

‘I just want my life back’: Everything Britney Spears said in her historic court appearance

Oh baby, baby: Here are all nine iconic Britney Spears albums ranked from worst to best

The definitive ranking of Britney Spears music videos, based on how iconic they are