All Stars 7 queens progress

Okay, which All Stars 7 queen is in the lead? Who’s got the most stars and who’s been blocked?

At this point it’s like a maths equation

We’re now five weeks into the truly iconic All Stars 7, one of the most fun seasons of RuPaul’s Drag Race to ever exist. The winners season is really proving why these queens won their seasons, with every week being almost too close to call when deciding the two challenge victors and who should get a coveted Legendary Legend Star. So, where are we at? Which queens have the most stars, who’s been blocked and who is emerging as the frontrunner? Here’s the full scoreboard of All Stars 7 and the queens’ progress thus far!

1. Jinkx Monsoon: Two Legendary Legend Stars, three wins, one block

It will come as a total shock to no one that Jinkx Monsoon has stormed in as frontrunner. Despite receiving a blocking on week two, Jinkx now has the most Legendary Legend Stars (even though she’d have three in total if she wasn’t blocked), the most wins and two lip-sync victories. The girls should be quaking!

2. Trinity the Tuck: One Legendary Legend Star, two wins, one block

Trinity would be on two Legendary Legend Stars if she wasn’t blocked by Shea. She’s proving herself to be a major competitor, even if she hasn’t won either of her challenge win lip syncs.

3. Shea Couleé: One Legendary Legend Star, one win, one block

Shea Couleé came swinging out the gate when she won the first challenge of the season. She also then won that lip sync, and used her power to block Trinity. She then found herself blocked, but despite placing high on the Ball and the speech challenge, she did not make the top two and therefore hasn’t lost out on any stars.

4. Raja: One Legendary Legend Star, one win, no blocks

Raja has just gained her first Legendary Legend Star and first win, and is yet to be blocked by anyone. Although this was Raja’s first win, she has placed high consecutively for the last three challenges with many fans being shocked that she wasn’t named as a winner for them.

5. The Vivienne: One Legendary Legend Star, one win, one block

The Viv has really reached her upwards climb these last two weeks, and won her first challenge last week and got her first star as well as getting a lip sync victory. After getting her third win this week, Jinkx chose to block The Viv.

6. Monét X Change: One Legendary Legend star, one win, one block

Monét smashed her first week in All Stars 7 getting a win straight away and proved herself to be one of the queens ready to gameplay to progress. She has an alliance with Trinity, and avoided getting blocked until Jaida got her ass! Monét is HUNGRY for her second star, the girls should be nervous.

7. Jaida Essence Hall: One Legendary Legend Star, one win, no blocks

Jaida has literally charmed me all season, and she got her first win and Star for the Ball challenge. Which she absolutely bodied. Jaida is yet to be blocked by any of the queens yet, and she’s also not placed in the overwhelmingly positive critiques category of high (basically, just missing out top two) yet besides the week she won.

8. Yvie Oddly: No Legendary Legend Stars, no wins, no blocks

In last place when it comes to queens progress on All Stars 7 so far is season 11 winner Yvie Oddly. Yvie is yet to get a win or a Legendary Legend Star. She placed high on week one and on the Fairytale Justice challenge last week, but hasn’t made it to the top just yet. Will Raja or Jinks give her a star now they have the power to give two out next week? Strategically, it would be the wisest choice.

Catch RuPaul’s Drag Race: All Stars Series 7 every Friday on the streamer of all things drag, WOW Presents Plus. Subscribe here.

Featured image courtesy of World of Wonder.