johnny depp trial

Just a list of *very normal* things Johnny Depp has been up to since the trial ended

Spending 50 grand on curry – Very Normal

Johnny Depp just won £8 million in his court battle against ex-wife Amber Heard. He successfully sued her for defamation over a 2018 Washington Post article, in which she called herself a “public figure representing domestic abuse.”

And, you know what? I think it’s fair to say he’s been celebrating in a series of odd ways.

While Amber is struggling to afford her legal costs (according to her lawyer, Elaine Bredehoft), this is how Johnny’s been spending his time:

Touring the UK with a legendary guitarist

I won’t lie, I didn’t know who Jeff Beck was until now. But, apparently, he’s been guitaring since the ’60s, which I guess places him at legendary status.

While Johnny could’ve shown up to the verdict in person, he decided to tour the UK with Jeff instead. Over the last few weeks, they’ve played in Sheffield and the Royal Albert Hall – as well as being spotted in Newcastle and Birmingham.

Hanging out with Sam Fender

sam fender johnny depp

Photo via @sam_fender on Instagram

Speaking of, he was also sighted at a Newcastle pub with Sam Fender – directly after the verdict announcement, by the way. Sam posted a selfie featuring Johnny and Jeff, captioning it: “Some serious heroes.”

After receiving backlash online, the singer apologised for hanging out with them. “In the context of the trial, it was severely misinformed,” he said.

Cuddling a baby badger at a petting zoo

johnny depp badger

Photo via Folly Wildlife Rescue/Facebook

Johnny was pictured in a random Tunbridge Wells Wildlife Rescue, petting a badger cub. Apparently, he’d been “blown away” by animal hospital.

Spending £50,000 on CURRY

The actor spent a HUGE amount of money alongside Jeff Beck in a Birmingham curry house. Johnny allegedly ordered a banquet, cocktails and champagne in celebration of his victory. He got plenty of photos with the waiting staff, who he’s said to have “hugged and kissed,” according to BBC News.

Launching a TikTok account

He hasn’t posted yet – which is the scariest part. Despite the sheer number of fan cams, “comedy” videos and hate TikToks towards ex-wife Amber Heard, Johnny has set up his own account. I don’t even know what to expect at this point, but outlets reckon he’s poised for a major comeback. Very Normal.