He’s the first bombshell! Get to know Love Island 2022 contestant Davide Sanclimenti

He owns a shisha business in Manchester

The first episode of Love Island is airing tonight and it’s already been announced a bombshell will be arriving in the villa. Italian Davide Sanclimenti will arrive after the first coupling up, ready to stir up the drama and potentially split some newly formed couples.

Davide was announced as part of the initial Love Island cast lineup last week, and the 27 year old is originally from Italy but now lives in Manchester, where he works as a business owner.

He calls himself an “Italian stallion” (yes really) and this is everything you need to know about him:

Davide is originally from Italy

via Instagram @davidesancli

Davide is actually Italian and is hoping to use his “Italian charm” on the women in the villa.

He said ever since he moved to Manchester he found English girls love him: “I think Love Island is going to be so much fun. I’m going to be the Italian stallion in the Villa! With my Italian charm, I can also be a very romantic guy. I’m good looking and I’ve realised since I first arrived in Manchester, a lot of English girls actually love me. They love to be around me and I love to be around them.”

He recently moved to Manchester

Davide works in Manchester where he is said to own a shisha business called S Deluxe Shisha, which provides hookah products to a number of restaurants and night clubs.

The company was launched in May last year and Davide says he is the director of the company.

He’s looking for his soulmate

via Instagram @davidesancli

When asked why he was going onto Love Island, Davide said he is looking to settle down and wants to find his soulmate.

“I want to find my soulmate, find my person so I can actually build something in the future, grow with them, be a family. I’m 27 now, I’m getting serious about my life and my goals. My biggest dream is to find someone I can spend the rest of my life with.”

Davide will ‘just look at’ a woman to get her attention

Davide usually meets prospective dates on social media or at restaurants. However, he prefers to be in realtionships rather than going on dates.

When asked how he tries to impress a woman, Davide said: “Just look at her!” Now don’t go putting in too much effort Davide.

People being rude gives him the ick

Davide’s icks are pretty standard – he doesn’t like when women are really rude or don’t pay him enough attention. Fair enough.

He has nearly 10,000 followers on Instagram

via Instagram @davidesancli

Davide’s Instagram is basically a catalogue of thirst traps. He’s posted pictures from the gym, photos taken by a professional photographer, and plenty of shirtless pictures of him on the beach.

His Instagram also features snapshots of his travels including trips to Dubai and Spain. You can follow him on Instagram @davidesancli.

Love Island 2022 starts on Monday 6th June on ITV2. For all the latest Love Island 2022 news and gossip, a first look at each episode, and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.