real housewives of dubai cast

Meet the cast of the brand new Real Housewives of Dubai

Including a former Bravo Housewife

Bravo’s latest Housewives franchise, The Real Housewives of Dubai, has finally arrived and drops on Bravo tonight. As the 11th Housewives franchise the series looks to be just as glamorous, dramatic, and shady as the rest of them, thanks in part to the cast which includes a former Bravo Housewife, a model, and a CEO.

Executive producer of the show, Andy Cohen, said the new series would bring different conversations that haven’t previously appeared on the Housewives.

He said: “The rules of Dubai are different than the rules of Beverly Hills or Salt Lake City, and you’re gonna be fascinated to hear how people live there.

“There are goats, there are fashion shoots in the desert, there’s plenty of shade, and there’s a lot of money.”

The show starts tonight and this is everything you need to know about the cast:

Caroline Stanbury

via Instagram @carolinestanbury

Former cast member of Bravo’s “Ladies of London” Caroline Stanbury makes her reality TV return in the Real Housewives of Dubai. Caroline is 46 years old and originally from England where she worked as a stylist before becoming a reality TV star.

Caroline was previously married to Turkish financier Cem Habib, and they have three children together. The couple got divorced in 2019 and now Caroline is remarried to ex Real Madrid footballer Sergio Carallo. They live in Dubai with Caroline’s children.

She works as a “luxury brand ambassador” and last year released a collection with Black Suede Studio. Caroline famously dated Prince Andrew after his split from Sarah Ferguson in the early 2000s.

Nina Ali

via Instagram @nina.ali

Nina Ali is 42 years old and was born in Lebanon, but grew up in Texas. In 2011 she moved to Dubai with her husband Munaf Ali, who is a bitcoin CEO and according to a report by Yahoo, his company signed a deal for a $650 million order for crypto mining rigs.

The couple have three children, two daughters called Sophia and Nour, and a son called Ayan.

As well as being a mum Nina has her own fruit cake company and over 500,000 followers on Instagram.

Chanel Ayan

via Instagram @chanelayan

Chanel is a model, born and raised in Kenya, but is of Somalian and Ethiopian descent. She’s been modelling for a number of years, appearing in campagins for Chanel, Cartier, and Valentino, amongst others.

Chanel has been married to her artist husband Luca Salves for 22 years, after meeting in Brazil. The couple have one son together, 14 year old Taj, who has already appeared in Vogue Arabia.

As well as being a model Chanel has her own makeup line in the works.

Caroline Brooks

via Instagram @carolinedxb

The second Caroline to join the Real Housewives of Dubai cast is Caroline Brooks. Her parents are from Honduras but Caroline grew up in the US.

Caroline met her husband in New York and they left the US to live in Dubai, however the couple broke up a few years ago and now Caroline is a single mum to their son Adam.

As well as being a busy mum, Caroline is one of the first female real estate directors in Dubai, and is now in the process of building her own spa.

Sara Al Madini

via Instagram @sara_almadani_

33 year old Dr Sara Al Madini is the only cast member who was born and raised in the United Arab Emirates.

She started her first business at just 15 years old and has since become a well known public speaker in the UAE. Now, Sara is the CEO of multiple companies including a tech company called Social Fish.

Sara has reportedly been married twice and has one son. She’s appeared on the cover of Harper’s Bazaar Arabia, and has over 500,000 followers on Instagram.

Lesa Milan

via Instagram @lesa.milan

The final cast member of the Real Housewives of Dubai is 33 year old Lesa Milan. Lesa is originally from Jamaica but grew up in Miami, Florida.

She went to Florida Atlantic University and studied journalism, with a minor in fashion. Now, she’s a fashion designer and Miss Jamaica International 2010.

Lesa is married to millionaire financier and real estate developer Richard Hall and the couple has three sons – Maximillian, Sebastian and Kristian.