Liam Payne Logan Paul podcast

Liam Payne is getting dragged – here’s every stupid thing he said on Logan Paul’s podcast

‘There are many reasons why I dislike Zayn’

Liam Payne has appeared on the Logan Paul podcast Impaulsive, and the comments he’s made have not gone down well on Twitter – and that’s putting it lightly to say the least. Liam Payne is trending today because, well, his comments have resulted in him getting dragged to the high heavens and back again.

When appearing on the Logan Paul podcast, which has 3.86 million subscribers, Liam Payne made comments about his former band members, especially Zayn Malik – and about his successes as a solo artist.

On the podcast, Logan Paul is talking about how Jake and Zayn had an argument and that Jake could hear Zayn arguing in his hotel room – from the video that went viral. Logan also says that Zayn’s girlfriend Gigi sent Jake an angry tweet calling him “ugly and irrelevant.”

Liam Payne than weighs in, saying: “Then she tweeted get yourself a respectful man or something. That one didn’t age very well.” The rest of the podcast gasps and oohs.

Liam continues: “Listen, before we go too deeply into this, there are many reasons I dislike Zayn and there are many reasons why I’ll always be on his side. If I had had to go through what he went through, through his growth and whatever else. My parents are overly supportive, to the point where it’s annoying at times, and Zayn had a different upbringing in that sense.

“You can always look at the man for where he is and say ‘That guy’s a dick’, but at the end of the day what you understand what he’s had to get through to get to that point and whether or not he wanted to be there, I can’t dick on him. I don’t agree with his actions, I can’t be on his side. I understand and hope that one day the other person on the end of the phone wants to receive the help.”

Fans on Twitter condemned the comments made by Liam Payne on the Logan Paul podcast, with one saying: “Every day it becomes so evident why Zayn leaving the band was the best decision. How is a white man going to speak about a British Pakistani man’s upbringing? Zayn never stops being vilified and I’m pretty sure we all know why.”

‘First song, billion streams – it outsold everybody within the band’

Liam Payne then goes on to say that his debut single Strip That Down was the most successful solo effort out of his fellow One Direction bandmates. Statistics from streaming services proved this to be false rather quickly. It places seventh.

Physical altercation with band member

Payne claims that one of his former bandmates had a physical altercation with him, but doesn’t name who it is. “There was an argument backstage and one member threw me up against the wall. So I said to him, ‘If you don’t remove those hands, there’s a high chance you’ll never use them again.'”

Twitter reactions

Just some of the best reactions to Liam Payne and his latest blunder after he says condemned comments on the Logan Paul podcast: