Too Hot To Handle’s Cam has finally addressed rumours he cheated on Emily and they split

‘I was working a lot on myself, she was working on herself’

Cam Holmes has finally addressed the rumours he cheated on girlfriend Emily Miller, which reportedly caused them to split. The pair left season two of Netflix dating show Too Hot To Handle as a couple, and had been together ever since.

In the last couple of months, it was reported Emily and Cam had split up. They were said to have broken up after Emily found Cam cheating on her. Emily had been on a trip to Thailand and is said to have returned to find him in bed with another woman. Neither Cam nor Emily said anything at the time, apart from Emily posting a TikTok which said she was “single AF”.

However, they were still commenting on each other’s posts and Cam shared a soppy video for Emily’s birthday, which left everyone wondering if they were or weren’t still together. They then started posting together again, and nothing was really clarified about what had happened.

Cam Holmes and Emily Miller from Too Hot To Handle

via Instagram @camholmess

Now, Cam has finally shed some light. Speaking to Pete Wicks and Cici Coleman on radio show The Dating Show, Cam said they were “having a bit of time away from each other” recently. “I was working a lot on myself, she was working on herself,” he said. He said they “never really had that time” after leaving Too Hot To Handle.

He continued: “The show came out, it was like, ‘Here you go’. Chuck you straight into the fucking mixer. We were always out at events drinking. We were never both in the best of places. So we were like we’ll have a bit of time away from this.”

When asked about the cheating claims, he said they don’t “feel like we owe it to address them”. He added: “We’re a genuine couple, I think we’re allowed to be able to work this out in private. As a public couple, it’s not as simple as people make it out to be. You’re not this perfect relationship.”

He added that right now him and Emily are “in a good place” despite feeling as though there is a “lot of pressure” on their relationship. He said one of the hardest things is dealing with comments such as people saying “If you two break up I’ll never believe in love again.”

“We’re both trying to navigate through this new world that we’ve been given,” he said. “Being a public couple is challenging but I think if you can actually make it through it, it means you’ve actually stood the test, because not many people have to be honest.”

For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.