a perfect pairing cast

This is where you recognise the cast of Netflix’s A Perfect Pairing from

Yes, that is the guy from Sex/Life

Netflix’s newest rom-com A Perfect Pairing is cringe, light hearted, and um, full of sheep. The film dropped on Netflix last week and is set in Australia and so naturally, it has a cast full of Aussies.

The film follows the story of Lola Alvarez who quits her job with a wine importing company to start her own company and travels to Australia to convince a rich wine owner to partner with her. Along the way she works at a sheep farm and falls in love with a rather attractive sheep shearer.

A Perfect Pairing is already in the top 10 on Netflix and stars Victoria Justice and Adam Demos. This is where you recognise them and the rest of the A Perfect Pairing cast from:

Lola – Victoria Justice

via Netflix

Victoria Justice takes on the lead role of Lola in A Perfect Pairing, a young woman who travels to Australia in the hope of convincing Hazel Vaughn of being her wine importer.

If you watched at least five minutes of Nickelodeon growing up then you will be familiar with Victoria Justice. She started her career with an episode of Gilmore Girls before starring in Zoey 101 as Lola Martinez and appearing in episodes of iCarly, Suite Life of Zack and Cody and True Jackson VP.

Victoria is most well known for her lead role in the show Victorious. Since then she’s appeared in a Netflix film called Afterlife of the Party and a film called Trust alongside Lucien Laviscount.

Max – Adam Demos

via Netflix

Netflix just love to cast Adam Demos in romcom roles and this time he’s taking on the role of sheep shearer Max. Adam previously appeared in Netflix’s Falling Inn Love alongside Kate Graham.

However Adam is best known for his role in the Netflix series Sex/Life where he played the character of Brad and met his current partner Sarah Shahi.

Before appearing in a number of Netflix projects Adam was in the series UnReal and Janet King.

Hazel – Samantha Cain

via Netflix

Samantha Cain plays the role of Hazel Vaughn who Lola is trying to go into business with. Samantha is well known in the Australian TV world, originally going by the name Samantha Tolj and has been acting since 2000.

She is best known for her role in the series Blue Heelers and has starred in Home and Away, Five Bedrooms, and Packed To The Rafters amongst many others.

Calder – Craig Horner

a perfect pairing cast

via Netflix

Calder is Lola’s old boss before she quits her job and competes against him for the Vaughn wine account, he’s played by Craig Horner.

Craig has been acting since the early 2000s and one of his biggest roles was in the Nickeldeon series H2O: Just Add Water as Ash, Emma’s boyfriend.

He’s also been in Once Upon a Time, Legend of the Seeker, Blue Water High, and Rock Island Mysteries amongst others.

Breeze – Luca Sardelis

via Netflix

Breeze is Lola’s closest friend whilst staying on the sheep farm and she is played by Luca Sardelis.

Luca has been acting for nearly 10 years and her first role was in the TV series Sam Fox: Extreme Adventures.

She’s also been in the series Barracuda, The Hunting, and Nowhere Boys.

Audra – Lucy Durack

a perfect pairing cast

via Netflix

Audra is Lola’s original work friend who steals her pitch idea forcing her to quit. Audra is played by Lucy Durack who has been acting since 2005.

Her first role was in the TV series All Saints and since then she’s been in Neighbours, Love In Lockdown, The Letdown, and Sisters amongst many others.

A Perfect Pairing is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.