Kendall Jenner cutting cucumber

This video of Kendall Jenner struggling to chop a cucumber is both jokes and mind-numbing

I lost a few brain cells watching this clip

Supermodel Kendall Jenner is currently being dragged on Twitter for struggling whilst cutting a singular slice of cucumber on the latest episode of The Kardashians. In the viral clip we hear Kris Jenner ask Kendall if she wants the chef to make her a snack. Kendall says: “I’m making it myself. I’m just going to chop up some cucumber. It’s pretty easy.” However looking at her technique in not that much detail, this was not an easy task for Kendall.

Next time anyone says the Kardashians are normal people I will simply bring up this video of Kendall Jenner not understanding how a kitchen knife works. Just take a look for yourself:

@el.jefe960 Omg how does #kendalljenner not know how to properly cut a #cucumber ♬ original sound – El.Jefe👅

The world’s worst cucumber cutter has finally spoken out about her culinary skills and described them as “Tragic”. Since the Kendall Jenner cutting cucumber incident, the internet has never seen so much unity. Everyone has a lot to say about Kendall’s atrocious cucumber chopping technique, here are the best reactions.

1. She’s just like us x

2. The producers (Kris) did her so dirty

3. Will do

4. My sleep paralysis demon

5. Yeah poor is the right word for it

6. Kendall Jenner makes me look like Gordon Ramsay

7. We are WINNING

8. Literally

9. Same here

10. Her wrist is broken surely

11. My eyes are burning