Amber Heard claims Johnny Depp sexually assaulted her with a bottle

The incident allegedly took place in March 2015

Amber Heard has accused Johnny Depp of sexually assaulting her with a bottle in 2015. Heard made the claim whilst giving her testimony as part of her ongoing $150million defamation trial with ex-husband Johnny Depp.

She claimed Depp assaulted her whilst they were in Australia in March 2015 whilst Depp was filming Pirates of The Caribbean 5. Heard said the couple had been arguing as Depp accused Heard of sleeping with her former co-star Eddie Redmayne. She claimed Depp had taken eight to 10 MDMA pills and the couple were fighting.

Heard said Depp was on top of her at one point during their argument and screaming he “f*cking hated” her.

She said: “At some point he’s on top of me, screaming I f**king hate you, you ruined my f**king life. I’m on the countertop, he had me by the neck and was on top of me.

“I’m looking in his eyes and I don’t see him any more. It wasn’t him, it was black. I haven’t been so scared in my life. He was looking at me. I was trying to get through to him, to say in some way it was me. Trying to get through to Johnny.

“My head was bashing against the back of the bar and I couldn’t breathe. I remember trying to get up to tell him he was really hurting me. I couldn’t breathe. I couldn’t get through to him. I couldn’t get up.”

Amber Heard continued and claimed she was on the countertop and Depp sexually assaulted her with a bottle.

She said: “Next thing I remember I was bent over backwards on the bar, I was staring at the blue light. My back was on the countertop. I thought he was punching me. I felt this pressure on my pubic bone and I could feel his arm moving. It looked like he was punching me. I could just feel this pressure.

“I don’t remember what I said, I just remember being really still, not wanting to move. I remember looking around the room, looking at all the broken bottles, broken glass and I remember not wanting to move because I didn’t know if it was broken, I didn’t know if the bottle that he had inside me was broken. I couldn’t feel it, I didn’t feel pain, I didn’t feel anything.”

Heard said after this incident she ran to the bathroom and there was blood on the floor. She said she was “retching” and “lost control” of her bladder. Heard said she took a sleeping pill that night.

The alleged assault took place at the same time Depp claimed his finger was severed after Heard threw a bottle at him.

When Heard woke up the next morning she claimed there was dried blood on the walls and it appeared that Depp had not gone to sleep. She claimed Depp had his hand in a bandana rag and he said: “Look what you made me do, I did this for you.”

She said she realised he was missing a finger which he “kind of held it up”.

During the rest of her testimony yesterday Heard accused Depp of throwing a bottle at her after they attended the Met Gala in 2014. He allegedly kicked her on a private plane and restricted her acting jobs.

Depp initially sued Heard for defamation for $50million following an article she wrote for the Washington Post in 2018 where she said she was a “public figure representing domestic abuse”. Heard did not mention Depp by name but he has claimed the article caused him to lose acting roles. Heard then counter-sued Depp for $100million.

Their trial continues next week.