heartstopper-quiz-netflix

Take this quiz and we’ll tell you which character from Heartstopper you are

Choose your milkshake wisely

Heartstopper has just dropped on Netflix and honestly, it’s amazing- so good in fact that we’ve made a quiz out of it.

If you haven’t seen it, the show follows a group of year 10 kids, negotiating their identities in the pressure cookers that are single-sex schools. When Charlie Spring falls in love with apparently-straight rugby boy Nick Nelson, his friends see it as a far-fetched fantasy. But Charlie forces Nick to question his own sexuality and his place within the school’s hierarchical, social world.

Aside from Nick and Charlie, there’s a whole host of interesting and diverse characters that help make the show stand out. And each of these characters has very clear and different personalities. The question is, which of them do you relate to more? Take this quiz and we’ll tell you which character from Heartstopper you really are.

Heartstopper is available to watch on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.