Selling Sunset season five reunion

Everything we know about the Selling Sunset season five reunion

It drops on FRIDAY!

Selling Sunset season five was pure chaos. Christine Quinn had loads of drama with the rest of the cast and formed an alliance with new realtor Chelsea Lazkani. Not to mention we watched Jason and Chrishell get together and break up in the space of one season. As we all know Netflix confirmed Selling Sunset season five will have the first ever reunion episode and it’s already been filmed! Here’s everything you need to know about the Selling Sunset season five reunion.

It’s dropping this Friday!!

The reunion episode was filmed two days after season five dropped on Netflix and it’s recently been confirmed we can expect it this Friday on May 5!! And it’s even hosted by Queer Eye’s Tan France – J’adore.

Christine Quinn and Amanza Smith aren’t going to be there

Sadly Christine Quinn and Amanza Smith will be missing from the reunion but we can expect Chrishell Stause, Heather Rae El Moussa, Mary Fitzgerald, Maya Vander, Davina Potratz, Emma Hernan, Vanessa Villela and Jason and Brett Oppenheim, are set to attend. The series’ newest castmate, Chelsea Lazkani, will be part of the taping as well.

According to TMZ, Christine Quinn and Amanza Smith were missing from the reunion following positive covid results. However Amanza will be attending virtually! Christine was also offered to attend virtually but declined after not feeling well enough.

One big storyline in season five was Jason and Chrishell’s relationship. Jason said watching back the fifth season wasn’t the best experience for him, he called it “bittersweet”. In an interview with OK!, he says: “I thought the season was great and I think it’s, you know, maybe our best and it’s certainly doing very well. So I think I’m happy on that front. But yeah, it was by far the most difficult season for me to watch. It was extremely difficult to watch episode 10 to say the least.”

All five seasons of Selling Sunset are available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.