Bridgerton season three sibling

Guys, Simone Ashley just confirmed which Bridgerton sibling season three will focus on

I think I might die if I don’t get season three within a year

Bridgerton actress Simone Ashley revealed which Bridgerton sibling season three will focus on and fans are SHOOK. In an interview at This Morning, Simone revealed Anthony and Kate are handing over the Bridgerton baton to Anthony’s younger sibling, Colin Bridgerton and Penelope Featherington for season three.

Simon said she’s so excited for them to perform their love story. She also added that she feels a “little bit” of relief as the whole season won’t be dependent on her. However that doesn’t mean she’s not a big character still!! She said Kate is “in charge of the household now and she’s got big boots to put on” – I’m so obsessed with her, help!

Fans are pretty confused though because the original order of books by Julia Quinn would mean Benedict would go next. But producers have said before they might not follow the books! This is also a lovely surprise given how much we all fell in love with Pen in the first two seasons.

Season two of Bridgerton is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.