Meet the eight queens competing on All Stars 7, the first ever all winners season of Drag Race

Jinkx and Raja on the same season!? I’m quaking

In the words of Lizzo, all the rumours are TRUE! The first ever all winners season has been announced as All Stars 7 – and the iconic rumoured cast that was floating around over the last few weeks and some leaked pictures from a shoot have lead up to the cast getting confirmed last night with one of the best promo shoots we’ve ever seen. Seriously, all eight queens look immaculate and it’s anyone’s game. The show premieres on 20th May, and here in the UK we’ll be able to stream it on Wow Presents Plus. Let’s meet the eight winners competing on All Stars 7 to earn the title of queen of queens!

Jaida Essence Hall (Season 12)

Via World of Wonder

Look over there! At how IMMACULATE Jaida looks. I mean, we’re wowing. Jaida dominated season 12 not just with her immaculate pageantry runways, but with a versatile skill set in comedy challenges and a level of polish that saw her rise above her very formidable competitors. Can she do it again for All Stars 7 against seven other winners?

Jinkx Monsoon (Season 5)

Via World of Wonder

This label is not faded, it’s not giblets for the cats, it’s Jinkx Monsoon. Jinkx THEE Monsoon – the girls should be scared. Potentially the funniest queen to ever go on RuPaul’s Drag Race? One of the most popular winners in Herstory? Crown it I fear.

Monét X Change (All Stars 4)

Consider it absolutely soaked up, baby! After the first ever double win on All Stars 4, Monét is back! Since winning, she’s really solidified herself as a fan fave and I think the other girls should be scared of her versatility and charisma alone. The iconic video of her and The Vivienne getting elocution lessons makes so much sense now you know they built that rapport sharing a season together! Will she be feeling extra competitive amongst the other winners on All Stars 7 considering that Trinity is also competing?

Raja (Season 3)

Candidly girls, I’m team Raja. We are looking at my favourite queen in Drag Race herstory. She changed the game of what could be stomped down the runway, absolutely raised the fashion bar so high that everyone else was scrambling to get to the level. I can’t wait for her to show the children why she’s such a legend.

Shea Couleé (All Stars 5)

Via World of Wonder

It’s Shea Couleé and she always SLAYS! The best out of all the promo looks? I think we should have that conversation. Truly immaculate. I’m so glad that Shea got to come back on AS5 and have her winner’s run – she devoured it. One of the most immaculate queens to ever walk the runway AND a straight up rapstress and great at Snatch Game and comedy challenges? A threat.

Trinity The Tuck (All Stars 4)

All Stars 7 winners

Via World of Wonder

Trintastic plastic injectable realness, the body is here! Honestly? Trinity is one of the most formidable competitors in the mix here. She is VERY good at Drag Race. She can kind of absolutely do it all? The All Stars 7 winners competing should be very afraid!

Yvie Oddly (Season 11)

All Stars 7 winners

Via World of Wonder

One of the lowest scoring winners ever in terms of wins, Yvie has nonetheless proved she earned her crown through originality, talent and determination. The queen of the freaks! And proud! She will definitely be bringing uniqueness to All Stars 7, and stands herself apart from the other winners with her unshakeable creativity (and flexibility!)

The Vivienne (UK Season 1)

All Stars 7 winners

Via World of Wonder

I am so excited that our first ever crowned queen is going over to the States for All Stars 7 and gets the chance to win some actual money and not a badge! Stop sleeping on The Vivienne, guys. Perfectly polished, amazing sense of humour and I’ve met her multiple times and she’s extremely friendly and just a good person. What a great representative. Start your engines

RuPaul’s Drag Race: All Stars Series 7 will premiere exclusively on WOW Presents Plus in the UK from Friday 20th May at 8am BST. Fans will be treated to two brand new episodes, as well as new episodes of RuPaul’s Drag Race: All Stars Untucked. Subscribe to WOW Presents Plus here. For all the latest Drag Race memes and Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.

Recommended stories by this writer:

The 10 worst Drag Race UK episodes of all time, according to IMDb

• The 10 worst RuPaul’s Drag Race episodes of all time, according to IMDb

• The 10 best RuPaul’s Drag Race episodes of all time, according to IMDb