The Ultimatum ages

Um, so apparently The Ultimatum lied about Alexis and Lauren’s ages in the show

‘So it’s okay for a man on TV to be 30, but we have to lie about age if the woman is?’

Lauren Pounds from Netflix’s The Ultimatum has called out the show for apparently lying about her and Alexis’ ages and telling viewers she is 26-years-old when she is actually 30.

Fans of the show have also clocked that Alexis’ age is false too. She was listed as 25-years-old even though she turned 27 in November last year. According to Elite Daily, the show was filmed in spring 2019 making Alexis 26-years-old at the time of filming.

Lauren, however, called it out herself on Instagram. She posted a screenshot of her caption from a week ago which said “30 and thriving”. And a follower has commented under asking why the show said she was 26-years-old. She posted this screenshot to her story and said: “Beyond interesting. So it’s okay for a man on TV to be 30, but we have to lie about age if the woman is?”

The Ultimatum ages

via @laurenkilos on Instagram

Okay so here’s a rundown of The Ultimatum cast ages, starting with Lauren and Alexis. Lauren Pounds is 30-years-old as we established before and Alexis celebrated her 27th birthday in Nobu back in November. Nate, who is Lauren’s partner, is 31-years-old and Hunter, who is Alexis’ partner, is 29.

Rae hasn’t publicly posted about her age but she was listed as 24-years-old on the show and has clarified she is a Leo on her TikTok. Zay was listed as 25-years-old on the show too.

Madlyn is apparently 25-years-old and her partner Colby is 26. Jake is the only one with his age in bio and it says he is 27-years-old and his girlfriend April turned 24 in the spring of 2021. Finally, Shanique is 25 and Randall turned 27 in November 2021.

The Ultimatum season one is available on Netflix now. The last two episodes are dropping on April 13. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.