Just 29 more memes all about season two of Bridgerton on Netflix

I will be laughing at these until season three is released

Bridgerton season two has been in our lives only a matter of weeks, but still we have been sharing more and more memes every single day about how the Regency drama has taken over our lives. This season was all about Anthony and Kate, and has kept us up all night binge-watching, absolutely obsessed with their slow-burn love story.

No, we’re still not over Kate Sharma and Anthony Bridgerton’s chemistry, and this is now a Benedict Bridgerton and Penelope Featherington stan account and I won’t take any further questions. The first round of memes were good, but here are even MORE memes all about season two of Bridgerton on Netflix. Enjoy!

1. Just LOOK at her

2. This

3. I really am here for it

4. The way I SOBBED

5. Looool poor Edwina

Even more of the best memes and reactions to season two of Bridgerton on Netflix

6. I really love this from them

7. And tbh, I don’t want it to leave

8. Quite simply

9. THIS is the bane of my existence!!!

10. Obsessed tbh

11. HE KNOWS WHAT HE’S DOING

12. Get it, Anthony x

13. She is THE moment

14. How dare he????

15. I truly hate this for me

16. PLS!!

17. Adore x

18. My love for them is REAL

19. 🙂🙂🙂

20. I can’t do this!!!

21. I’m not even sorry

22. Pretty much

23. You and me both!!!!!

24. An iconic duo

25. She did nothing wrong!!!!!

26. Ummm, an angel?

27. A business woman!!!

28. Enough of that!!!!

29. And, here we go again!!!

Season two of Bridgerton is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.