Molly-Mae The Apprentice

Molly-Mae confirmed to replace Lord Sugar as the new host of The Apprentice

Lord Sugar said: ‘There’s no one else more qualified in business to do the job’

Molly-Mae Hague has been named as the next host of The Apprentice when Lord Sugar steps down from the figurehead role he’s held since 2005, it has been announced!

The 22-year-old former Love Islander will take over from the Amstrad mogul when he retires. Molly-Mae has become one of the most industry shaking titans in business following her time in the Love Island villa, and after finishing as runner up with Tommy Fury in 2019 has gone on to tread new highs in business, breaking new ground.

She is currently the creative director of fashion brand PrettyLittleThing – a hiring which has inspired business students up and down the country to rethink the way they use their 24 hours. Because, after all, as a wise prophet once said: We all have the same 24 hours in a day.

Molly-Mae has said that she hopes to shake up the formula of The Apprentice, stating that the candidates have got “complacent” and announcing she’s going to make big changes. “It seems like nobody wants to work anymore. If you want to be my business partner, get your ass up and work.”

Molly-Mae has also said she will introduce a string of new conditions on The Apprentice. All the candidates will have to wear head to toe PrettyLittleThing, and will no longer sleep in a central London house together but stay in a luxury villa in Spain instead. They will then fly over for each task when she takes the reins next year, on April 1st 2023.

Molly-Mae also commented on Karren Brady’s recent admission that she has “no clue who Molly-Mae is”, saying “Well she’s going to bloody well get to know who I am.”

PS: Use your 24 hours in the day to check today’s date again… Happy April Fools’ Day!

Featured image courtesy of BBC / @mollymae