Shayne Love Is Blind podcast

Everything Love Is Blind’s Shayne Jansen spoke about during his podcast interview

He called Shake a ‘horrible person’

The Netflix Love Is Blind star Shayne Jansen joined Nick Viall on his podcast to discuss the rumours which have emerged about him since season two’s reunion episode dropped. He spoke about a lot of stuff, like being on drugs, his co-stars Shaina and Shake and he didn’t hold back on his ex Natalie Lee. So strap in because here’s a rundown of everything Shayne spoke about in the podcast.

Shayne insisted he wasn’t on drugs in Love Is Blind season two

In the podcast Shayne acknowledged he looked very jittery and agitated in the pods but he insisted it had nothing to do with drugs. He admitted that he’s done drugs recreationally but confirmed he was not on drugs whilst filming the show. He also said he has “severe ADHD” which makes him anxious, and that he struggles with sitting still in general. He says: “You have cameras here, staring at you while you’re confessing your love and you’re talking about deep emotions. It’s an uncomfortable situation regardless.”

He said he didn’t sleep for two days leading up to the wedding

Shayne admitted he looked “coked” out of his mind on his wedding day but said it was down to not sleeping for two days prior. He says he was worried about what Natalie was going to say at the altar and even asked the producers if he could skip the ceremony entirely as he knew it would be “embarrassing” but they told him he has to do it.

He also revealed the stars were working during the day and filming at night which made him even more tired. Shayne said he was “mentally exhausted” by everything going on in his life.

Shayne said Natalie makes him feel ‘horrible’ about himself

In recent weeks, Shayne and Natalie have seen each other but Shayne says he’s “done” trying to make their relationship work. He also said Natalie makes him feel “horrible” about himself and he’s not sure if he ever loved her. He said: “I love Natalie but did I fall in love with the idea of her? I go back and forth and think about it all the time.”

He also said he and Natalie “trauma bonded” because of how intense things were in the pods. According to Natalie’s instagram story, she ended things with Shayne because she found “flirtatious” messages on his phone between him and other women.

He said he has never hooked up with Shaina

During the pods, Shayne consistently asked Shaina what she was wearing, he claims this was never a “sexual” question and it was a “joke”. On the podcast, Shayne confirmed his relationship with Shaina is entirely platonic and says they’ve “never hooked up” or seen each other out of social gatherings. He said: “We bonded over the fact we were both getting murdered on the show.”

Shayne says he wishes Natalie was more supportive online especially since she got “the best edit in the entire world”.

Shayne believes he was ‘never enough’ for Natalie

Shayne’s main issue with Natalie is that he feels he was “never enough” for her. Shayne claimed she got angry with him for drinking. However Natalie wrote on her Instagram story that she “set boundaries with filming” like asking Shayne not to drink before filming serious scenes and to not share in-depth details of their intimacy out of respect for her family.

‘Shake means absolutely nothing to me – he’s a horrible person’

Shayne didn’t really touch on Shake for too long but he did say that Shake means absolutely nothing to him and he’s a “horrible person”. He also said Shake got off easy in the show, and claimed Shake said a lot of “really bad” things which didn’t make the final cut. According to Shayne, he thinks Shake has some “underlying issues” that he doesn’t know how to deal with.

He’s currently trying to distance himself from the rest of the Love Is Blind cast

Shayne is currently working on distancing himself from the Love Is Blind cast. He says his relationship with Natalie has caused a rift between him and the cast. He said: “It’s constant gossip and drama with them. I think they feed off it a little bit. There’s a new story about me every time with them and I feel like I always get attacked  by the whole group of them. I feel like they always take Natalie’s side more than mine.”

You can listen to the full podcast below:

Love Is Blind season two and the reunion show are available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.