Top Boy love lives: Who are the cast members dating in real life?

Ashley Walters has eight children

The new season of Top Boy is now on Netflix and has left many of us who watched in one day rocked to the core. Despite all the twists and yet another shock ending, I am sure there has been only one question that has been looming over us throughout watching the show- “Is Jasmine Jobson single?” So what are details of the current love lives of the Tob Boy cast? This is everything we know about who is single and who is not:

Micheal Ward – Jamie Tovell

Relationship status: Single

Not much is known surrounding Micheal’s dating life and he is presumed to be single. There is still hope left for all of us.

Ashley Walters – Dushane Hill

Relationship status: Married

Ashley Walters has been married to his wife Danielle Walters for eight years. Danielle is well known for her role as Candice in Michaela Coel’s Chewing Gum.

They have two children together named Amiaya-Love and River. Walters is also step-father to Danielle’s son from a prior relationship and has five other children from separate relationships.

Kane Robinson aka Kano – Gerald ‘Sully’ Sullivan

Relationship status: Single

Kano is another celebrity who has kept his dating life under wraps. It is widely assumed he is single and his past relationships are unknown.

Little Simz – Shelley

Relationship status: Single

Little Simz is reportedly single and her prior relationships are unknown.

Hope Ikpoku – Aaron Tovell

Relationship status: Single

Much like his co-stars, Hope has kept his dating life private. He is reportedly single.

Jolade Obasola – Amma Ayittey

Relationship status: Unknown

Jolade’s relationship status is unknown but according to her social media, she has children. With her Instagram bio saying she is a mum.

Jasmine Jobson – Jaq

Relationship status: Single

via @jasminejobson on Instagram

Jasmine is reportedly single and has remained silent regarding her romantic life in the past.

Lisa Dwan – Lizzie

Relationship status: In a relationship

tob-boy-love-lives-netflix

via @dwanlisa on Instagram

Lisa Dwan hasn’t shared much information on who her partner is other than some adorable pics of both of them and their child on Instagram. He isn’t tagged in any of her photos, and there isn’t much information regarding who he is.

Kadeem Ramsay – Kit

Relationship status: Single

via @kadeemramsay on Instagram

Kadeem’s relationship status is unknown to the public, but from his social media, it seems as though he is single.

Saffron Hocking – Lauryn

Relationship status: Single

via @saffronhocking on Instagram

Saffron Hocking is reportedly single but is mum to two adorable cats who she always shares snaps of.

Adwoa Aboah – Becks

Relationship status: Single

tob-boy-love-lives-netflix

via @adwoaaboah on Instagram

Adwoa is reportedly single and has kept very private on her love life.

NoLay – Mandy

Relationship status: Single

via @nolayofficial on Instagram

NoLay also known as Isabella is also presumed to be single and has kept her dating life private.

Erin Kellyman – Pebbles

Relationship status: In a relationship

Erin Kellyman is in a relationship with Jordan O’Coy, although it is unknown when they began dating.

They are the cutest couple by far.

Featured image credit via @ashleywalters and @dwanlisa.

Season four of Top Boy is now available on Netflix. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.