I actually do cuss a little TikTok

Ok so where is the ‘I actually do cuss a little’ sound on TikTok actually from?

Somebody commented iCussALittle and I can’t stop laughing

There’s a sound that’s set up a permanent residence on the TikTok For You Page at the moment, and whilst it’s there it’s also decided it’s going to move into my mind rent free. You know the one, because it’s reigning on TikTok and it’s completely infectious: “I actually do cuss a little” “Do you?” “Yeah” “What’s your favourite curse word?” “Probably fuck!” *hysterical laughter* . It’s an instant classic, and creators are using it at every turn. The “I actually do cuss a little” TikTok sound is one of those where the voice sounds so familiar, but you can’t put your finger on where you know it from. Here’s where the sound originates!

It’s unproblematic queen Miranda Cosgrove, of course

The sound that’s gone viral on TikTok is taken from Miranda Cosgrove’s appearance on Whitney Cummings’ Good For You podcast. Miranda appeared as a guest on episode 41 of the podcast way back in August 2020, so the sound took its time to go viral. The context of the clip is Miranda saying she actually is quite edgy, contrast to popular belief, and says she goes to bed at 5am and gets up at 2pm. She then announces the bit from TikTok, and you can watch the full podcast below. Cut to one hour 30 mins to get to THEE moment.

Why is it all over TikTok rn?

Since everyone commented on the original clip saying that the sound had big potential, TikTok users have shoved it in wherever they can. “When the socially awkward person finally says something”, “Me when I was little warming up to the older kids”, “Me on week two of pretending I’m innocent at a new job”… all of life is here. Check out some of the funniest from TikTok below:

@bryeonce y’all do it too, don’t lie #bryeonce #bryceglover #newjob #fyp #CloroxMistChallenge #LinkBudsNeverOff ♬ original sound – posting random video’s

@curlyfuq 😳 #fyp ♬ original sound – posting random video’s

@haleyphamoh little Haley it would’ve been cooler if you didn’t try to fit in 😑♬ original sound – posting random video’s