Inside the ‘influencer’ Instagrams of the cast of Byron Baes on Netflix

Considering they say they’re influencers they don’t have many followers looool

Byron Baes shows us an insight of what it’s like to be an young, fun influencer living it up in dreamy Byron Bay, Australia. The cast pretty much look like they live a care-free life, occasionally checking in with their followers and side hustles when they’re not out for drinks or surfing. So, given that they all confess to being huge advocates for the social media generation, you’d expect the Byron Baes cast to have some of the best Instagrams around.

I have to hand it to them, their feeds are gorgeous. Think the boys posting topless pictures on the beach most days, and the girls looking 10/10 as they go out for cocktails with palm trees behind them. The only thing missing is the huge amount of followers. Yep, they are distinctly lacking in that department. I was expecting hundreds of thousands from all of them the way they go on, but the only person who really has that is Jade – and we know what’s been said about what’s going on there.

So, here are the Instagrams of each of the cast members of Byron Baes on Netflix – and how many followers they all have, of course.

Jade Kevin Foster

Handle: @jadekevinfoster

via Instagram

Jade’s Instagram comes under fire a lot during the show. According to his profile, he does have the most followed of all the Byron Baes cast Instagrams, with 1.2million followers – but are they real? According to Social Blade, his follower count does look suspicious. It reports he gained 1.3million followers randomly in December, but then lost them all again in January. I’m not sure what it is, but something fishy is going on here. Anyway, he posts mainly selfies and pictures of him loving life in Aus.

Elias Chigros

Handle: @myfriendelias

The Instagrams of the cast of Byron Baes on Netflix and how many Instagram followers they have

via Instagram

Elias, who goes by Elias Black on Instagram, has a lot of followers. But that’s probably because he appeared in the first season of Love Island Australia. He has 127k followers and his bio describes him as a saltwater enthusiast, mechanical sympathist, amateur boxer and model. His posts are pretty much all just topless pictures of him surfing, as you’d expect.

Sarah Tangye

Handle: @st.james.music

via Instagram

Sarah’s Instagram is St James, the name she uses for her music career. She has 16.9k followers and shares lots of videos of her singing, playing music and in the studio. She’s also shared a picture of her hanging out with fellow Byron Baes cast member, Hannah Bell.

Nathan Favro

Handle: @nathanfavro

via Instagram

Nathan Favro has 37.7k followers and mainly just posts outfit pics and vibey shots of him out and about. Despite him saying they’re a close group of friends, Nathan doesn’t actually have any photos with his fellow Byron Baes cast members.

Hannah Brauer

Handle: @misshannahdivine

via Instagram

Hannah’s Instagram handle is Miss Hannah Divine, which I think pretty much sums up her personality. Her bio describes her as a brand manager at her family’s company BISQUE and if you picture the sunset photoshoot she had early on in the series – that’s the vibe for most of her feed. Think sunset shots, flowing linen dresses and neutral tones. Hannah has 14k followers.

Elle Watson

Handle: @iamellewatson

via Instagram

Environmental and climate change businesswoman and Nathan’s housemate, Elle, has 6k followers on Instagram. Her bio reads: “Empowered business woman, a philanthropist with style, funding impact projects that save the planet”. She posts what you would expect, beachy pics and selfies. No pictures of her and her boyfriend, though.

Jessica Johansen Bell

Handle: @jessicajohansenbell

via Instagram

The youngest of the two Johansen Bell sisters owns her own clothing range, Johansen. Jessica has 15.2k followers on her Instagram account where she shares a lot of influencer-y photos of her outfits and selfies, where she’s mainly tagged her own brand as what she’s wearing. She also shares some pictures of working on her brand and lots with her sister.

Lauren Johansen Bell

Handle: @laurenjohansenbell

via Instagram

The eldest of the Bell sisters is model Lauren. She has 15.7k followers, just over the amount her younger sister currently has. Lauren only has 14 posts on her Instagram, and they are mainly some modelling shots, bikini pictures and selfies.

Cai Leplaw

Handle: @caileplaw

Cai is a photographer and model, and most of his feed are modelling pictures which show him in a completely different light to how he looks in the series. His modelling pictures, wow. Cai has 9.7k Instagram followers right now.

Saskia Wotton

Handle: @saskiawotton

via Instagram

Saskia joins the show alongside her boyfriend, Dave “Frimmy” Frim. She has a very influencer-y Instagram feed, with perfectly curated selfies and outfit pictures, faux candid shots in restaurants and lots of pictures with cocktails. She currently has 14.6k followers.

Dave Frim

Handle: @davefrim

via Instagram

Dave is much less influencer-y than the rest of his co-stars. His girlfriend is Saskia, and she carries the relationship Instagram-wise. Dave has 3k followers and most of his pictures are of Saskia. Cute.

Simba Ali

Handle: @simbasfire

via Instagram

Simba Ali works in holistic health and also does fire performances, which he showed off in the series. He currently has 14.3k Instagram followers, and his profile describes him as: “Performer⁣-Dancer-Fire Bender, Holistic Health Retreats-Events, Speaker & Educator, Ceremonial Medicina, The Sacred & Profane”. His pictures are very nature related, showing him out exploring, in the sun and meditating – mostly topless.

Alex Reid

Handle: @iamalexreid

via Instagram

Alex Reid might not come across as the sort to hide himself, but the talent manager has set his Instagram account to private. He has just over 3k followers, and his bio reads: “Non featured background extra on a @netflixanz show.”

Byron Baes is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.