This is how old all the cast of reality series Byron Baes on Netflix are

There’s a 10-year age gap between couple Dave and Saskia

New reality show Byron Baes has just hit Netflix, and it follows the lives of gorgeous influencers living it up around the Gold Coast areas in Australia. They all seem to be living the dream, and the show has all the ingredients of being a trashy TV fix. So, inevitably, you’re going to become very interested in the cast members and their lives – so let’s get started on the ages of everyone on Byron Baes.

From 20-something business owners to photographers, models and TV personalities, the show really does have it all on the Instagram famous and influencer spectrum. Here are all the ages of the cast of Byron Baes on Netflix.

Jade Kevin Foster

Age: 29

The ages of the cast of Netflix reality show Byron Baes

via Netflix

Jade Kevin Foster is a model with over a million Instagram followers. He claims to be Australia’s most followed male influencer, saying his account blew up when he posted with Kim Kardashian. He’s also appeared on Australian TV shows Trial By Kyle and First Dates.

Elias Chigros

Age: 31

via Netflix

Elias Chigros, or Elias Black, is 31-years-old. He’s a model and amateur boxer, and you might recognise him from season one of Love Island Australia.

Sarah Tangye

Age: 29

via Netflix

Sarah is 29, and is a singer who moved to the area to pursue her music career dreams. She records under the name St. James and was previously part of the Melbourne-based musical duo Elle.

Nathan Favro

Age: 26

via Netflix

Nathan Favro was on the Australian versions of The Bachelorette and Bachelor in Paradise. The 26-year-old has previously said he wants to shake off his reality TV past, but now he’s appearing on Byron Baes and said in an interview that “reality TV follows me”.

Alex Reid

Age: 29

via Netflix

Alex is the former assistant of radio host and Australian Idol judge Kyle Sandilands, but has since broken out to manage talent on his own. Now, he’s the director of two influencer agencies: Amplify and the Traction Agency.

Dave Frim and Saskia Wotton

Age: 38, 28

via Netflix

Dave Frim and Saskia Wotton are a couple, who appear on the show together. Saskia is a fashion sales director and Dave “Frimmy” is an entrepreneur, working on creating a boutique airline. Dave is the oldest in the cast, aged 38, and Saskia is 10-years younger, aged 28.

Elle Watson

Age: 32

via Netflix

32-year-old Elle joins the show as Nathan’s housemate, and is also a businesswoman who founded a venture capital fund. She has a goal to address climate change and environmental issues around the world.

Hannah Brauer

Age: 30

via Netflix

Hannah Brauer is the brand manager at BISQUE, a homeware and fashion boutique with stores in Byron Bay and Bangalow, which she models for too. Hannah is currently 30, having just celebrated her birthday in January.

Lauren and Jessica Johansen Bell

via Netflix

Age: 28, 26

Lauren and Jessica are sisters and appear on the show together. Lauren is a model and Jessica owns her own clothing label. Lauren is the eldest sister, aged 28 and Jessica is the youngest, aged 26.

Cai Leplaw

Age: 24

via Netflix

Cai is a photographer and his art is currently being displayed in NSW’s pack gallery studio, and he has a collection of NFTs available for sale. He is the youngest in the cast of Byron Baes, aged 24.

Byron Baes is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.