The Love Is Blind cast are on Cameo now, but who charges the most?

Someone called Shake the ‘new king of Cameo’ in a review

Love Is Blind season two might be over, but now is when most of the cast members attempt to solidify themselves in the public eye and reality TV sphere – so you guessed it, they’re signing up on Cameo.

A few members of the season two cast, plus a few familiar (and some not so familiar) faces from season one, are charging fans for personalised shoutouts and messages on the site, lapping up their Netflix fame. Here are all the Love Is Blind cast members who are on Cameo, and how much they are charging for a shoutout.

Jarrette Jones

Fee: £53 ($70)

Who from Love Is Blind is on Cameo and how much they charge for personal shoutout videos

via Cameo

Season two’s Jarrett is charging £53 ($70) for personal messages and £263 ($345) for business use. He currently has a five star rating, from 15 reviews. “Absolutely amazing, Jarrette,” one review says. “My sister was SO excited – it brought her to tears! Thank you for taking the time to make the message so special.”

Shaina Hurley

Fee: £38 ($50)

via Cameo

Right now, if you want a video from Shaina it will set you back a fair £38 ($50), or £263 ($345) for business use, which makes her sit quite middle ground with her cast mates’ pricing. Shaina has all five star reviews, with one saying their video is “quite possibly the best thing I’ve ever seen”.

Jessica Batten

Fee: £45 ($60)

via Cameo

Tbh, there is only one person I would like a message from and that is season one legend, Jessica. Her bio on Cameo says “I love reality tv. JK” and she charges £45 ($60) for personal and £525 ($690) for business videos. However, Jessica’s account says the money raised is donated to charity, and her chosen charity is NetHope – which specialises in improving IT connectivity among humanitarian organisations in developing countries and areas affected by disaster.

Abhishek ‘Shake’ Chatterjee

Fee: £71 ($95)

via Cameo

And the award for the most expensive Love Is Blind cast member on Cameo goes to Shake, naturally. He really has taken his villain moment and cashed in on it. Right now, Shake is charging £71 ($95) for personal and £263 ($345) for business use. That said, he has all five star reviews, which call his videos “heartfelt”, “hilarious” and him the “new king of Cameo”. Other reviews say he includes quotes from Love Is Blind in his messages.

Iyanna Jones

Fee: £60 ($79)

via Cameo

Iyanna is a little more on the expensive side than most, charging £60 ($79) for personal videos and £413 ($544) for business shoutouts – a lot more than her husband Jarrette charges. She has all five star reviews, which call her videos “warm” and one says it “moved us to tears”.

Danielle Ruhl

Fee: £37 ($49)

via Cameo

I don’t care how much Danielle charges, because she’ll put on her corn outfit in the message which makes it all worth it. If you do care how much she charges, it’s just £37 ($49) for personal videos and £300 ($395) for business ones – an absolute bargain. Her bio says costumes are “encouraged” and reviews say she goes “above and beyond” and Nick even makes appearances in her videos!

Nick Thompson

Fee: £37 ($49)

via Cameo

Nick doesn’t just appear in Danielle videos, because he has an account of his own too. He’s charging exactly the same as his wife, £37 ($49) for personal videos and £300 ($395) for business. Reviews have called his video shoutouts “wholesome” and “hilarious” and have also mentioned that Danielle was there, too.

Kelly Chase

Fee: £45 ($60)

via Cameo

Kelly from Love Is Blind season one is also on Cameo. It will cost you £45 ($60) for a video from her, or £375 ($494) if you want it for business purposes. She’s been on the site for two years, since she was on the show, and has only had 25 reviews in that time. But, they are all five stars!

Matt Barnett

Fee: £38 ($50)

via Cameo

Barnett from season one is also available for personal shoutouts for £38 ($50) and business messages for £210 ($277), which makes him a little on the cheaper end. He’s obviously never lost his fun side, with one review saying: “Thank you so much, Barnett! We asked if you could say so much silly things, and you delivered them F L A W L E S S L Y.” He has nearly 100, all five star, reviews.

Amber Pike

Fee: £60 ($79)

via Cameo

Matt’s wife Amber is also on Cameo, and she’s a lot more expensive. You can only get personal videos from Amber, and they’re £60 ($79). “Amber is the best. SHE DELIVERED. Love her so much,” one review reads.

Chassidy Mickale

Fee: £11 ($15)

via Cameo

Don’t remember Chassidy? She only appeared in episode one of season two and then we never saw her again. She acknowledges this though, charging just 11 quid ($15) for a shoutout from her.

Lauren Chamblin

Fee: £11 ($15)

via Cameo

Lauren, or LC, was in season one and got stuck in a love square with Barnett, Amber and Jessica. She’s also extremely cheap to get a shoutout from on Cameo, charging just £11 ($15). She also only charges £15 ($20) for businesses, making her overall the cheapest Love Is Blind cast member to book on Cameo. All proceeds from LC’s videos go to Bert’s Big Adventure, an organisation which takes children with chronic or terminal illnesses and their families to Disney World.

Rory Newbrough

Fee: £11 ($15)

via Cameo

Rory got engaged in the pods in season one, but we never saw it on the show. He’s now charging just £11 ($15) for personal videos and £79 ($104) for business videos. His reviews are all five star, and one reads: “This was awesome! Rory did a great job and it’s no wonder why he was the coolest person on Love is Blind! Thanks, Rory”.

Rocky Smith

Fee: £11 ($15)

via Cameo

And finally it’s Rocky, who I’m definitely sure you won’t recognise because I don’t think he even got a single second of air time in season two of the show – but I promise, he was in the cast. He’s still trying to make some money off the back of it though, charging £11 ($15) for personal videos and £79 ($104) for business use shoutouts.

Both seasons of Love Is Blind and the reunion shows are available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.